Pretty simple plugin for disable:
- the XML-RPC on a WordPress site running 3.5 or above
- new emoji functionality in WordPress 4.2
- Posts and Comments general feeds
- WordPress genarator meta tag from HTML source page
- link to wlwmanifest file from HTML source page (Windows Live Writer)
- link to RSD EditURI from HTML source page
- X-Pingback from HTTP headers and pingback_url in HTML source page
- shortlink from HTTP headers and HTML source page
Translated on English, Russian and Ukraine languages.
- Upload the disable-xml-rpc directory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory in your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The plugin settings can be accessed via the ‘Settings’ menu in the administration area (either your site administration for single-site installs, or your network administration for network installs).
- How do I know if the plugin is working?
There are two easy methods for checking if XML-RPC is off. First, try using an XML-RPC client, like the official WordPress mobile apps. Or you can try the XML-RPC Validator, written by Danilo Ercoli of the Automattic Mobile Team – the tool is available at http://xmlrpc.eritreo.it/ with a blog post about it at http://daniloercoli.com/2012/05/15/wordpress-xml-rpc-endpoint-validator/.
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„YaBlog” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- Compatible with php 5.x
- new translation on Russian and Ukraine languages
- more settings
- Initial release