A FREE & EASY TO USE TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS
Add an extra layer of security to your WordPress website login page and its users. Enable two-factor authentication (2FA), the best protection against users using weak passwords, and automated password guessing and brute force attacks.
Use the WP 2FA plugin to enable two-factor authentication for your WordPress administrator user, and to enforce your website users, or some of them to use 2FA. This plugin is very easy to use. It has wizards with clear instructions, so even non technical users can setup 2FA without requiring technical assistance.
Maintained & Supported by WP White Security
Browse our list of WordPress security plugins to see how our plugins can help you better manage and improve the security of your WordPress websites and users.
WP 2FA Key plugin features & capabilities
- Free Two-factor authentication (2FA) for all users
- Supports multiple 2FA methods
- Universal 2FA app support – generate codes from Google Authenticator, Authy & any other 2FA app.
- Supports 2FA backup methods
- Very easy to use and simple to set up
- Use 2FA policies to enforce 2FA with a grace period,
- Or require users users to instantly setup 2FA upon logging in,
- Out of the box support for third party plugins such as WooCommerce and other e-commerce & membership plugins,
- No WordPress dashboard access required for users to set up 2FA
- Protection against automated password & dictionary attacks,
- And many other plugin features).
Extend the functionality of WP 2FA & automate more
- Add trusted devices – no need for 2FA code each time you log in,
- Whitelabel all the 2FA pages – for a consistent user experience,
- Give the users more 2FA methods to choose from and use,
- Configure different 2FA policies for different user profiles,
- More alternative 2FA backup methods,
- Easily get an overview of users’ 2FA setup with the reports,
- Și multe alte funcționalități.
Refer to the features and benefits page to learn more about the benefits of upgrading to WP 2FA Premium.
Suport gratuit și premium
Support for WP 2FA is free on the WordPress support forums.
Premium world-class support is available via email to all WP 2FA Premium users.
Note: paid customer support is given priority and is provided via one-to-one email and over the phone. Upgrade to Premium to benefit from priority support.
For any other queries, feedback, or if you simply want to get in touch with us please use our contact form.
As Featured On:
Legături conexe și documentație
- What is Two-factor authentication
- Why you need both 2FA & strong passwords
- Setting up Google authenticator for WordPress 2FA
- List of supported 2FA apps
- The definitive guide to WordPress Security
- Official WP 2FA plugin website
From within WordPress
- Mergi la „Module > Adaugă modul”
- Search for ‘WP 2FA’
- Install & activate the WP 2FA from your Plugins page.
- Download the plugin from the WordPress plugins repository
- Unzip the zip file and upload the
wp-2fafolder to the
- Activate the WWP 2FA plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„WP 2FA – Two-factor authentication for WordPress” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
„WP 2FA – Two-factor authentication for WordPress” a fost tradus în 8 locale. Mulțumim traducătorilor pentru contribuția lor.
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
- Added a new default user status – User has not logged in yet.
- Update a number of links used in the plugin.
- Updated the redirects and logic that are triggered after the install wizard (improved UX).
- Better handling of users without user role.
Corecții de erori
- Fixed: User 2FA state is permanentely cached when using Redis object caching.
- Fixed an edge case in which the admin might be locked out of the plugin’s settings during an upgrade.
- Fixed a PHP warning triggered during login on some websites.
Refer to the complete plugin changelog for more detailed information about what was new, improved and fixed in previous version updates of WP 2FA.