Our White Label WordPress plugin lets administrators change the WordPress branding to bring client websites to life! You can add a custom logo, custom login page, create a complete custom WordPress dashboard experience, and other features to help clients use WordPress.
Custom Login Page
Make your client’s experience better when you use White Label to rebrand the WordPress login page. Our plugin lets web developers and agencies make a custom login page for their clients to use every time they use WordPress.
Modify the login page look by adjusting its layout, color scheme, background image, and even add a custom logo. Your custom login can match every element of your client’s brand and identity.
Tidy up the WordPress dashboard to make life easier and less confusing for non-technical users. Your clients don’t need to read or access most of the default information available on the WordPress dashboard. You can use White Label to make your own custom dashboard experience.
Create a custom welcome panel to replace the default one provided by WordPress. Remove dashboard widgets or create your own custom widget with whatever content you want clients to see. Want to replace the entire WordPress dashboard? You can with White Label. Create your very own custom dashboard right inside of the plugin for all other users to see when they log in.
White Label lets you configure parts of the WordPress admin so your clients only see what you want them to see. The custom admin features of White Label let you hide entire sections of the menu. Control exactly which menu options other users can see when they are logged in. Use White Label to also hide individual plugins so that your clients can’t accidentally delete or update plugins without your knowledge.
White Label WordPress Features
White Label is made for those who want to customize WordPress. Here’s a quick review of the features available:
- Custom logo on the login page
- Customize login page colors and alignment
- Custom background color or image on the login page
- Login page templates & color picker
- Add custom CSS on the login page
- Create a custom welcome panel on the dashboard
- Remove dashboard widgets
- Create a custom dashboard widget
- Create a custom dashboard to replace the one WordPress provides
- Hide plugins from the Plugins screen in the admin
- Hide sidebar menu items from other users
- Customize the WordPress admin color scheme and enable it for all users
- Customize the admin by replacing text and elements in the admin bar and footer
- Import and export your White Label settings to use on multiple sites
- Select multiple administrators that can bypass rules
- Apply White Label settings from your main site to every site on your Multisite Network
White Label Pro
White Label Pro is the premium version of our plugin. It’s designed specifically for WordPress professionals who require an extra level of customization. Its features include:
- Remove individual dashboard widgets
- Rename sidebar menu items in the WordPress admin
- Rename or hide individual admin bar menus on the front end and back end
- Remove the admin bar from the front end of your site
- Change plugin details and text on the main Plugins screen
- Replace the WordPress dashboard with an Elementor template
- Hide update notifications and nags from users
- Remove admin notifications from third-party plugins and themes
- Redirect users after login to a specific URL
- Change the default WordPress email settings
Helpful feedback is the best way we can improve White Label. A five-star review would be much appreciated if you’ve used White Label to improve your client’s experience! If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us and we’ll do our best to help you out.
Visit Our Website to Learn More
Please visit the White Label website for more information:
Can I use my logo on the WordPress login page?
Yes, you can! Check out the „Login” tab of the White Label settings to change the login logo, and much more, to match any look you want.
Would this plugin work for my WordPress agency?
Absolutely. White labeling WordPress is ideal for web developers and agencies who work with non-technical clients. You can use White Label to create a custom dashboard and custom admin experience for your users to make their experience easier and safer.
Yes. White Label allows you to hide any of the menu choices from other users who have access to the WordPress admin of your site.
Can this plugin hide a dashboard widget?
Yes, White Label allows you to remove all of the widgets on the WordPress dashboard. You can also create your own custom widget to show important information to users as soon as they log in to the admin.
Can White Label hide other plugins?
Yes. White Label gives you the option to stop the display of individual plugins on the main Plugins screen inside of the WordPress admin. This is a great way to help make sure your clients and other users who access your site don’t make mistakes and accidentally ruin a site.
Does White Label support WordPress Multisite?
Yes, White Label Multisite is supported. Please visit our website to learn more about our Multisite support.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„White Label – WordPress Custom Login Page, Dashboard, and Admin” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
„White Label – WordPress Custom Login Page, Dashboard, and Admin” a fost tradus în 1 locală. Mulțumim traducătorilor pentru contribuția lor.
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
- New „Submenu Text” and „Submenu Highlight” options for Admin Color Schemes.
- Fix for properly displaying embeds in Custom Welcome Panels, Custom Dashboard Widgets, and Custom Dashboards.
- Fix for handling upsell menus Yoast SEO injects for certain user roles.
- New „Multisite” settings to apply main site’s White Label settings to all site’s on a network.
- Pro: New „Menus & Plugins” setting to edit Plugin Details.
- Pro: New „Miscellaneous” setting to remove Screen Options button.
- Pro: New „Miscellaneous” setting to remove Help button.
- New „Login” settings to set Logo Width and Logo Height.
- Pro: New „Miscellaneous” setting to Remove Admin Notifications.
- Changed plugin to require PHP 7.4 or higher.
- Minor bug fixes.
- New „Visual Tweaks” settings to customize the Admin Color Scheme.
- Remove Dashboard Widgets now allows you to remove all default widgets and/or all third-party widgets.
- Pro: Remove Dashboard Widgets now allows you to remove widgets individually.
- Pro: New „Miscellaneous” setting to Disable Administration Email Verification.
- Pro: Minor bug fix for renamed Sidebar and Admin Bar menu items.
- Reverted change in 2.2.1: Custom Dashboards once again show for White Label Administrators.
- Interface changes.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed error where Custom Dashboards were showing for White Label Administrators.
- Pro: Fixed error with renamed nested sidebar menu items.
- New interface for the „Menus & Plugins” section.
- Pro: Rename sidebar menu items.
- Pro: Rename admin bar menu items.
- File restructuring to make future development easier.
- Interface changes.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Strips any HTML from menu names when displaying them on the settings page.
- Performance-focused update.
- Improves loading speed by using object caching on common queries.
- Better separation of code logic for frontend/admin view.
- Improved transients code.
- Ready and tested with WordPress 5.6
- Pro: Hide specific admin bar menus on the frontend (while viewing the site) and backend (admin area.)