Easily Manage Transients
This is a developer tool that provides a user interface to manage transients.
You can easily view, search, edit, and delete transients from Tools > Transients.
A toolbar toggle allows you to suspend transient updates to help with testing and debugging.
Features of Transients Manager
- Toolbar button to suspend transient writes
- View all transients in the database
- Edit the name, expiration, and value of any transient
- Delete any transient
- Search transients by name
- Bulk actions to delete: all, expired, unexpired, or persistent transients
It was originally created by Pippin Williamson.
If you like this plugin and find it useful to manage transients, please leave a good rating and consider checking out our other projects:
- OptinMonster – Get more email subscribers with the most popular conversion optimization plugin for WordPress.
- WPForms – #1 drag & drop online form builder for WordPress (trusted by 5 million sites).
- MonsterInsights – See the stats that matter and grow your business with confidence. Best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
- SeedProd – Create beautiful landing pages with our powerful drag & drop landing page builder.
- WP Mail SMTP – Improve email deliverability for your contact form with the most popular SMTP plugin for WordPress.
- RafflePress – Best WordPress giveaway and contest plugin to grow traffic and social followers.
- Smash Balloon – #1 social feeds plugin for WordPress – display social media content in WordPress without code.
- AIOSEO – The original WordPress SEO plugin to help you rank higher in search results (trusted by over 3 million sites).
- PushEngage – Connect with visitors after they leave your website with the leading web push notification plugin.
- TrustPulse – Add real-time social proof notifications to boost your store conversions by up to 15%.
- SearchWP – The most advanced custom WordPress search plugin to improve WordPress search quality.
- AffiliateWP – #1 affiliate management plugin for WordPress. Add a referral program to your online store.
- WP Simple Pay – #1 Stripe payments plugin for WordPress. Start accepting one-time or recurring payments without a shopping cart.
- Easy Digital Downloads – The best WordPress eCommerce plugin to sell digital products (eBooks, software, music, and more).
- Sugar Calendar – A simple event calendar plugin for WordPress that’s both easy and powerful.
Transients Manager is the best way to manage transients in your WordPress site.
I feel that we have done that here, and I hope you find Transients Manager useful.
- Install Transients Manager by uploading the
transients-managerdirectory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory. (See instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin.)
- Activate Transients Manager through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Go to Tools > Transients
Does this work with Object Caching (Memcached, Redis, etc…)?
No. It only works when transients are stored in the database.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Transients Manager” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
2.0.3 – August 2, 2022
- Misc: The plugin is tested up to WordPress 6.0
2.0.2 – December 23, 2021
- Fixed: „Delete All” bulk action works again
- Fixed: Add „Delete All” button to table actions
- Improved: More value types now visible in List Table (up to 100 characters)
2.0.1 – December 21, 2021
- Fix: PHP fatal error when guessing JSON value type
2.0.0 – December 16, 2021
- Added: Small-screen support
- Added: Value type hints
- Added: Ability to delete all without expiration
- Added: Site & Auto clean timestamps
- Added: CodeMirror support when editing
- Added: Notices on successful save & delete
- Added: Notice when using object caching
- Improved: Bulk actions
- Improved: List table styling
- Improved: Pagination styling
- Improved: Truncation of large keys & values
- Improved: Security & performance
1.8.1 – July 30, 2019
- Tweak: Added stripes to transients table rows for improved readability, props @malavvasita
- Tweak: Improved HTML markup and functionality of Cancel button on edit screens, props @cfoellmann
1.8 – November 20, 2019
- New: Added support for bulk deleting selected transients, props @ash0ur
1.7.7 – April 28, 2019
- Fix: Transient search not working.
1.7.6 – March 30, 2019
- Changes text domain from „pw-transients-manager” to „transients-manager” to support translations through WordPress.org.
1.7.5 – July 24, 2018
- Fix: Language files not loading properly.
1.7.4 – January 8, 2018
- Fix: Site transients cannot be deleted
1.7.3 – October 10, 2016
- Updated translation files
- Bulk delete actions are now public so they can be accessed outside the plugin
1.7.2 – December 18, 2015
- Fix: Incorrect identification of site transients, props @ctalkington
1.7.1 – November 25, 2015
- Fix: Transients with „_site” in their name improperly processed
1.7 – October 20, 2015
- New: Added a Delete All Transients button, thanks @MatthewEppelsheimer
1.6.1 – September 3, 2015
- Fix: Only show Suspend Transients button to administrators
1.6 – August 18, 2015
- New: Added Toolbar option to suspend transient updates
1.5 – May 26, 2015
- Fix: Site wide transients not deleted when deleting transients with an expiration, props @freemp
- Fix: Undefined index notice when deleting transients with an expiration
1.4 – May 13, 2015
- Bug: Site transients were not supported
1.3 – January 29, 2015
- New: Added Cancel button to the edit screen, props @freemp
- New: Added Refresh button to the main screen, props @freemp
- New: Added German translation, props @freemp
- New: Added Brazilian Portuguese translation, props @freemp
- Fix: Replaced English PO file with POT file
1.2.1 – January 26, 2015
- Fix: Properly detect class definitions that are passed to get_transient_value(), props @freemp
1.2 – July 21, 2014
- New: Added an option to bulk delete all transients that have an expiration date, thanks to Mike Grace
- New: Added support for deleting expired transients in bulk
- Fix: Bug with how the transient expiration date is determined
- Fix: Bug with how the expiration date is shown for transients that don’t have an expiration date
- Fix: Bug with transients that include transient in their name
- Fix: Bug with the way expired transients are displayed
- New: Added a languages folder with default language files
- First release!