Plugin which lets you to show posts in stylish, legible pop-up window, like in Safari.
Please report bugs in comments [here]http://wolnaelekcja.pl/wp-readability/) (I speak English and Polish, so be polite and use on of them) and don’t forget about donate if you really like this plugin. 🙂
- Upload folder named
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Readability” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Tradu „Readability” în limba ta.
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
Răsfoiește codul, vezi depozitarul SVN, sau abonează-te la jurnalul de dezvoltare prin RSS.
- Fix for wide images
- Headers are aligned to left instead of justified
- Stylish lists (ordered and unordered)
- More „normalize” hacks
- Quotations are nice now (and looks like quotations instead of just para)
- Updated style for anchors too
- First stable release with implemented settings
- Stylish headings
- Minor fix, but it could be important
- Better CSS for pictures
- Everything works even if you have wp-Typography installed
- Better typography thanks to PHP Typography
- Fixed CSS
- Added simple space control, which prevents single character words from residing at the end of a line
- Fixed CSS from beta2 wasn’t exactly fixed
- Fixed width in some weird cases
- Everything works as should!
- No conflict with another jQuery plugins
- Pop-up window is really nice now
- It works! Sometimes…
- First public, but still developer and alpha release