QA Analytics does both collecting data comprehensively and visualizing them in various ways.
It works as your own Website Analytics System in your server.
This will be a perfect alternative for Google Universal Analytics, and bring your website analytics to a higher level.
Concern about „personal data” of your visitors?
QA Analytics is NOT cloud-based.
Collected data will be saved in YOUR host server.
In recent years, the use of cloud-based access analysis tools has become a risk. Storing data related to personal information outside of the country could be illegal, as you may know about that the GDPR ruling against Google Analytics.
Because the data will be stored ‘in-house’ with QA Analytics, there is no worry about that extra risk due to the GDPR or other privacy laws.
* NO third-party cookies.
* Doesn’t record data which someone can identify as personal information like IP address.
* Doesn’t pursue visitors.
* Doesn’t depend on any outside data resources.
Don’t need to abandon your database area.
QA Analytics will temporarily use your WordPress database field, but all data will be saved in file format on the disc space of your server. The old data in the database will be deleted sequentially.
No need to write tags in code.
Unlike GA4, events data will also be collected without setting tags.
Just activating the plugin, it will start to collect and record data automatically.
Get and own precise data
QA Analytics collects:
- PageViews / Sessions
- time on page / time on site
- from the first page to the last page
- new or returning
- device type, OS, browser
- DOM clicked/tapped, mouse moving, page scrolled, etc.
View intuitively and profoundly
QA Analytics provides:
Realtime … See someone visiting your website ‘right now’.
- Counter of users per minute
- Session information and session replays ( comes up in a list as long as a session ends )
Analytics … Check and analyze your site visits during a particular period.
- Overview / Statistics
- Behavior (Site Content)
- Conversions (Goals)
Heatmap … Get to know visitors’ aspects and events on your website page. Experience this well-built map.
- Attention Map
- Click Heatmap / Click-Count Map
- Scroll Map
Session Replays … Follow and trail users’ action, by playback like a video.
SEO Analysis … Connect with Google API and monitor how search engines impact your site.
- Search Performance / Rankings
- Goal Completion from landing pages
PV Data Download … Download PageView data in TSV format as a detailed log.
Filter and search function to get the data you want.
Upgrade options to get the plugin more practical:
- Measure events on all the pages
- Extend data retention period
- Connect to Google Data Studio
Made in Japan 🙂
QA Analytics sets a limitation for the number of PageViews, to keep your server healthy.
It should be less than 100,000 PVs each month.
This „number of PageViews” is the number that is counted across the entire site, not just within the pages selected to measure event data.
For the website that has more than that, a support option is available. Please contact us, and you can have a license to remove the restriction.
Major data processing takes place overnight. ( Cron batches, processing program, start to run about 3am in your time-zone. )
Therefore, there will be some load on your server. The larger amount of data, the heavier it gets; and the longer it takes to process.
If your site has a lot of visits and you have other programs that run during night on your server, it would be necessary to consider. We are happy to support if you are unsure about that (possibly charged). Please contact us.
For more about -> Supported Environments
If you use a specially-configured server or an exclusive server such as AWS, please refer to the linked page below. You may need to consider and change the configuration.
->Points to note when installing
Easy to Setup
- Login to your WordPress admin, go to ‘Plugins’.
- Click ‘Add New’ and search for “QA Analytics”.
- Click ‘Install Now’, then ‘Activate’ the plugin.
- QA Analytics will soon collect the data of your website automatically.
How long can I keep and see the data?
PV data (seen in Stats and Analytics) will be retained for 2 years*, and Events data (in Heatmap and Session Replay) for 28 days*.
The data prior to then will be deleted.
Is there a limit to the number of pages for Heatmap?
Yes. You can choose and set 1 page* to measure.
How many goals can I set?
You can set 1 goal.*
The goal can be changed whenever you want. The value will be calculated every time, and it will not affect on the collected data.
Does it count bot data?
No. Major bots, such as Google bots, are of course not counted.
However, malicious bots are increasing day by day. If you want to exclude them strictly, using a plugin to prevent bots is one of the choices.
What should I know when I use together with a cache plugin?
- QA Analytics uses nonce values as a security measure, and accesses to caches that are more than 24 hours old are excluded from the measurement. Setting the page cache lifetime to 10 hours or less is preferable.
- Some cache plugins create a cache even for bot access. QA does not record bot access. Then, while the cache is being accessed, QA will assume that it is a bot access and will not record it.
Do visits by the administrator count?
No. Visits by people who logged into WordPress admin are not counted.
If you want to exclude your own visits, login the WordPress admin dashboard first, then visit your webpage.
The official site of QA Analytics seems in Japanese! I can’t read that. How can I get more detailed information or an optional support?
We deeply apologize for the inconvenience. We are working hard to make the English version of it, but to be honest, we need more time to get it ready.
For questions about how to use or about specifications of the plugin, please use Support Forum. Our Support Site Manuals also can be a help.
If you are interested in to purchase the options or need a special support, please contact us by using the form following. ( Please note a special support is possibly charged a fee. )
QA Analytics Contact Form (Google Forms)
Can I get the support in English?
Yes, let us do our best. We really appreciate your generosity in understanding that we are not native English speakers:)
I can and am willing to contribute to development or translation. Where can I contact you?
That would be wonderful! Please contact us via QA Analytics Contact Form (Google Forms)
We will contact back and look forward to meeting you.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„QA Analytics” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- WordPress 6.1の環境にて、正常に動作しない不具合を修正
- Release Date – 20/10/2022
- Release Date – 01/09/2022
- Release Date – 18/08/2022
- Release Date – 28/07/2022
- Release Date – 28/07/2022
- Release Date – 04/07/2022
- Release Date – 26/05/2022
- Release Date – 17/05/2022
- プラグインの名称を「QA Analytics」に変更