Easily Transfer WordPress Site to New Host/Server/Domain
- Move single-site installation to another single site server.
- Move WP single-site to existing multisite sub-site.
- Migrate subsite to another multisite sub-site.
- Migrate multisite sub-site to single-site.
- Migrate within WordPress admin.
- WordPress backup and restore packages within single-site or multisite.
- Backup WordPress subsite (in multisite).
- You can backup the WordPress database within admin before testing something and restore it with one click.
- Cross-platform compatible (Nginx / Apache / Litespeed / Microsoft IIS / Localhost).
- Clone single site and restore it to any server.
- Clone subsite in multisite and restore it as single-site or multisite.
- Supports legacy multisites.
- Debug package.
- Supports backup of the non-UTF8 single-site or multisite database.
- Save tons of time during migration with the direct site to site package transfer.
- Move the backup location outside WordPress public directory for better security.
- Migrate or backup WordPress multisite main site.
- Encrypt WordPress database in backups for maximum data privacy.
- Encrypt WordPress upload files inside backup for better security.
- Encrypt plugin and theme files inside the backup/package for protection.
- Export and restore the backup package from Dropbox.
- Save and restore packages from and to Google Drive.
- Exclude plugins from the backup (or network activated plugins if multisite).
- Exclude upload directory files from the backup to reduce the package size.
- Create a new multisite subsite with a specific blog ID.
- Disable network maintenance in multisite so only affected subsite is in maintenance mode.
- Configure migration parameters to optimize and tweak backup/migration packages.
- It includes all complete restoration options at your own choice and convenience.
- Full access to settings screen to manage all basic and plugin advanced configurations.
- Migrate non-UTF8 database charset to standard UTF8 database charset (utf8mb4).
- Migrate UTF8 database charset (utf8mb4) to non-UTF8 database charset (edge case scenario).
- Upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Optionally, opt in to security & feature updates notification including non-sensitive diagnostic tracking with freemius.com. If you skip this, that’s okay! Prime Mover will still work just fine.
- You should see the Prime Mover Control Panel. Click „Go to Migration Tools” to start migrating sites.
What makes Prime Mover unique to other existing migration and backup plugins?
- The free version has no restriction on package size, number of websites or mode of migration (single-site or multisite will work). (Note: Exporting/Restoring a multisite main site is a PRO feature)
- The free version supports WordPress multisite migration on any number of subsites except that exporting/restoring the multisite main site is a PRO feature.
- It can backup WordPress multisite sub-sites or migrate multisite.
- No need to delete your WordPress installation, create/delete the database, and all other technical stuff. It will save you a lot of time.
- This is not hosting-dependent. Prime Mover is designed to work with any hosting companies you want to work with.
- The free version has full multisite migration functionality. This feature is usually missing in most migration plugins free version.
- Full versatility – migrating from your localhost, dev site, or from a live site to another live site.
- You will be doing the entire migration inside the WordPress admin. Anyone with administrator access can do it. There is no need to hire a freelancer to do the job – saves you money.
- No messing with complicated migration settings, the free version has built-in settings. Only choose a few options to export and migrate, that’s it.
- You can save, download, delete, and migrate packages using the management page.
- No need to worry about PHP configuration and server settings. Compatible with most default PHP server settings even in limited shared hosting.
- Prime Mover works with modern PHP versions 5.6 to 8.1+ (Google Drive feature requires at least PHP 7.0).
- The code is following PHP-fig coding standards (standard PHP coding guidelines).
- The free version supports backup and restoration of non-UTF8 sites. However, you need the PRO version to migrate non-UTF8 to the UTF8 (utf8mb4) database charset and vice versa.
- You don’t need to worry about setting up users or changing user passwords after migration. It does not overwrite existing site users after migration.
For more common questions, please read the plugin FAQ listed in the developer site.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Migrate WordPress Website & Backups – Prime Mover” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
„Migrate WordPress Website & Backups – Prime Mover” a fost tradus în 1 locală. Mulțumim traducătorilor pentru contribuția lor.
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
- Fixed: Deprecation notices and errors in PHP 8.1.
- Fixed: CORS issue with font assets.
- Fixed: Remote URL authorization issues with CORS.
- Fixed: cURL errors in processing HEAD request with PHP 8.0+.
- Fixed: Argument #1 ($handle) must be passed by reference, value given in PHP 8.0+.
- Fixed: Updated Freemius SDK to latest version 2.5.2 and compatibility fixes.
- Fixed: Issues on PRO upgrade workflow from free version.
- Fixed: Performance issues in remote URL migration feature.
- Fixed: Migration issues with sites using different database charsets.
- Fixed: Missing language folders during migration.
- Fixed: PHP 8.0 errors on MySQLDump class.
- Fixed: Corrupted migration with non-UTF8 WordPress sites.
- Fixed: Incorrect database charset used when exporting UTF8 sites.
- Fixed: Runtime error on theme restore due to file permission issues.
- Fixed: Runtime error on uploads restore due to permission issues.
- Fixed: Runtime error on plugins restore due to file permission issues.
- Fixed: Plugin deactivated when switching to non-permissive theme.
- Fixed: Stalled import due to incorrect admin capabilities of source site.
- Fixed: Unhandled WP_Error during plugins restore.
- Feature: Added force UTF8 database dump feature on non-UTF database sites.
- Feature: Supported migration from non-UTF8 sites to UTF8 charset.
- Compatibility: Tested for WordPress 6.1 release.
- Fixed: Double search replacement caused by relative content URL scheme.
- Fixed: Compatibility issues with WPCS.IO environment.
- Fixed: PHP 8.0 runtime error on sprintf search-replace call.
- Fixed: MySQL errors when dropping tables during restore.
- Fixed: Non-existing sites error when loading sites in multisite package manager.
See the previous changelogs in changelog.txt.