Nothing complicated, eveyrone should be able to use this code:
* Install the plugin through the Install Plugins interface or by uploading the
post-terms-order folder to your
* Activate the Post Terms Order plugin.
* A new menu item page will be created within Settings > Post Terms Order, this is the place where sorts can be created.
This plugin is developed by Nsp-Code
Available in English, Romanian.
Want to contribute with a translation to your language? Please check at https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/post-terms-order
Această secțiune descrie cum să instalezi modulul și să-l faci să lucreze.
post-terms-orderfolder to your
- Activate the plugin from Admin > Plugins menu.
- Once activated you should check with Settings > Post Terms Order
- Use the Settings > Post Terms Order interface to customised the terms order as need.
Any questions please use the forum or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have no PHP knowledge at all, i will still be able to use this plugin?
Absolutely you can! Unlike many other plugins, you don’t have to do any code changes to your theme for making this code ready for use.
What kind of post types does this plugin support?
All existing custom post types are supported
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Post Terms Order – per Post based” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- Improved code security for input data
- Remove Twitter button
- Update Walker to match parent class
- Remove translations from the package
- Updated link for donate
- WordPress 4.5 compatibility tag update
- Socialize code update, Paypal Button update
- Css update
- WordPress 4.4 compatibility tag update
- WordPress 4.3 compatibility tag update
- Romanian language pack
- Fix – admin selected object taxonomies terms not being visible
- Post Type Objects allow empty selection for dropdown
- Initial relase