WooCommerce is an awesome eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything. This plugin will help you to Export Variable Products in CSV format.
Author: Fahad Mahmood
woocommerce, orders, users, customers, data
This WordPress plugin is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
any later version.
This WordPress plugin is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this WordPress plugin. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- There will now be a Split icon in the to Woocommerce order overview page within the order actions.
How to use this plugin?
Open any WooCommerce variable product, you will see the export button on product edit page.
In which format data will be exported?
This plugin export data in an excel sheet.
How to import product?
There is an Import button with Export button on edit page of WooCommerce variable product. Click Import button and browse file to import.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Export Variable Products” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- Version updated for WordPress. [02/05/2023]
- Version updated for WordPress.
- Screen type updated so import button appear on correct screens. [Thanks to Team Ibulb Work]
- Improved user experience.
- Updating with a bug fix on admin side.
- Languages added.
- First release.