Customize the text labels, menu names or description for any registered custom post type using a simple Dashboard user interface. No PHP file editing is necessary!
- Want to rename
- Want to rename
- Want to rename a
Portfoliopost type to
You can do all of this (and more) using this plugin.
For example, you could customize the following Custom Post Types:
PostsCustom Post Type (created by WordPress Core)
PagesCustom Post Type (created by WordPress Core)
MediaCustom Post Type (created by WordPress Core)
- Any Custom Post Type that is created by a WordPress plugin
- Any Custom Post Type that is created by a WordPress theme
This means that you no longer have to modify PHP files in order to rename a Custom Post Type!
See the screenshots and Custom Post Type Editor Plugin home page for further information.
Installation of this plugin is simple:
- Download the plugin files and copy to your Plugins directory.
- Activează modulul prin meniul „Module” in WordPress.
- Navigate to Dashboard, Settings, Custom Post Types.
Ce face acest modul?
It provides an easy way for you to modify/customise the labels and/or description of any registered Custom Post Type. This includes WordPress’ built-in post types, as well as any Custom Post Types created by a plugin or theme.
What doesn’t this plugin do?
It doesn’t allow you do other things such as changing a Custom Post Type’s rewrite slug or body class. Changing those can cause styling or display issues with themes.
If you look at this WordPress Codex page, the
labelsvalues can be changed by this plugin. The
descriptioncan also be changed by this plugin. All other parameters (such as
exclude_from_search, etc.) cannot be customised using this plugin.
Does this plugin modify any core WordPress, plugin or theme files?
No. It uses WordPress’ hook/filter to override Custom Post Type definitions on-the-fly. No files are modified by this plugin.
Does this plugin permanently change anything?
No. If you deactivate this plugin, your Custom Post Type definitions will revert to their defaults.
Poate lucra acest modul cu instalări WordPress multi-site?
Yes – this plugin works with WordPress Multisite.
I found a bug. How can I contribute a patch or bug fix?
We’d love you to fork our Github Repository and send us a pull request.
Alternatively, you can report a bug on our Issue Tracker.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Custom Post Type Editor” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Tradu „Custom Post Type Editor” în limba ta.
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
Răsfoiește codul, vezi depozitarul SVN, sau abonează-te la jurnalul de dezvoltare prin RSS.
- Add compatibility with latest WordPress versions (including 6.1).
- Add support for new labels introduced in WordPress version 5.8 (
- Add support for new labels introduced in WordPress version 5.7 (
- Add support for new labels introduced in WordPress version 5.0 (
- Add support for new labels introduced in WordPress version 4.7 (
- PHP 8 compatibility.
- Modernize code.
- Security improvements for settings screens.
- Mark WordPress 5.5 compatible.
- Mark WordPress 5.2 compatible.
- Add support for the 2 new post type labels that were added in WordPress 4.7 (view_items and attributes).
- Add support for customizing a Custom Post Type’s description. Thanks to LeodanEvolution for the suggestion.
- Add support for the 4 new post type labels that were added in WordPress 4.3.
- Add support for the 6 new post type labels that were added in WordPress 4.4.
- WordPress 4.5 compatibility.
- PHP 7 compatibility (a PHP notice no longer occurs).
- WordPress 4.3 compatibility.
- Change plugin’s textdomain to match the plugin’s folder name in preparation for translate.wordpress.org translations.
- Readme updates.
- More secure edit links.
- WordPress 4.1 compatibility.
- WordPress 4.0 compatibility.
- Screenshot updates.
- PHP notice fixes. Props klihelp.
- WordPress 3.8 compatibility
- WordPress 3.5 compatibility
- Documentation/FAQ updates
- Documentation updates
- US spelling
- Screenshot updates
- Add support for customising WordPress’ built-in Posts, Pages and Media dashboard menu labels. Thanks to Aaron Rutley for testing this.
- Versiunea inițială.