Clickback is website visitor identification software that provides you with the names of companies that visit your website, but don’t convert. This allows you to turn anonymous visits into sales prospects. This plugin lets you easily add your unique Clickback tracking code into the header of your WordPress site.
Fill your sales funnel with the 98% of website visitors that don’t contact you by identifying key decision-makers who work at the companies that visit your website. Have your sales team follow up with early-stage prospects before your competitors do. You can create automated email notifications to manage your pipeline more efficiently because you’ll know when a current prospect revisits your site. Take advantage of our sophisticated website visitor identification software that shows you leads, not just analytics (such as IP addresses), so you can grow your revenue.
You can learn more about the Clickback visitor identification software on their official website.
- Log into your website’s WordPress administration section.
- From the Plugins page, click the Add New button.
- In the search box type „Clickback”
- Click the „Install Now” button.
- Once installed, it will turn into an „Activate” button. Click that button.
- Click the Settings link for the plugin.
- Copy the account token found on the Tracking Code page into the Token field.
- Click the test link to check your token.
- Click Save Settings
C:\VS2013 Projects\ClickbackWEB\Prototypes\WordpressPlugIn\WordpressPlugIn\WP SVN\
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.