BugHerd is the easiest way to gather, manage and act on feedback and bugs on your website. Spend less time wading through unclear or unactionable emails and spreadsheets of feedback. Track bugs and feedback through to completion from one location.
Why Install BugHerd?
Easily pin feedback to your website
No need for clients to have coding or technical knowledge. No steep learning curve – guests can simply point and click to provide valuable website feedback.
Capture technical information
BugHerd captures browser and operating system information, screen size and resolution, website URL and selector information, to help your team replicate bugs and fix issues faster.
Manage your feedback from one location
Feedback and bugs are sent to the task management board, where you can assign them to your team, add extra information and leave comments for your clients or team.
Keep your team on the same page
The task management board ensures your team knows what to focus on next and makes it easier to update clients and stakeholders on website progress.
This plugin provides a simple way to include BugHerd on your website or WordPress Admin.
The BugHerd plugin is available to install via the WordPress plugin library and you can install it directly from within your WordPress dashboard.
How to install
The BugHerd WordPress plugin is compatible with WordPress v4.7 or higher. You need a BugHerd account to use the plugin for WordPress. If you don’t have one, you can sign up at BugHerd.com
To install the BugHerd plugin:
1. Log in to your WordPress Admin.
2. Click on the Plugins tab in your WordPress Site. The Plugins window opens.
3. Click the Add New button next to the title.
4. In the search box, type BugHerd to search for the BugHerd plugin.
5. From the search results, click the Install Now button next to BugHerd. The Plugin will install and the button will change to Activate.
6. Click Activate to complete the installation.
7. Go to the Settings menu and select BugHerd. The BugHerd Plugin settings window appears.
8. You’ll need to enter your Project Key from BugHerd to enable the Plugin. Use these instructions to find your Project Key in BugHerd.
9. If you want BugHerd on your WordPress Admin pages, select the Also show BugHerd on WP Admin pages? option.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„BugHerd” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- Fix broken link on wordpress.org plugin page
- Bump stable tag
- Bump plugin version
- Bump tested up to version
- Bump stable tag version
- Add options page link to plugin actions.
- Updated plugin page content & screenshots.
- Initial release