BlockArt Gutenberg Blocks – Best WordPress Gutenberg Block Plugin.
Packed with powerful features, BlockArt, offers a seamless website building experience. It offers six unique and responsive blocks to add. Moreover, you get a BlockArt Library comprised of Sections, Starter Packs, and Templates. Whether you’re a skilled designer or a beginner at WordPress, BlockArt is for you.
Furthermore, with its simple and easy-to-use interface, you can easily design any type of WordPress pages/posts. Best of all, you can use BlockArt as a tool to bring your own creativity into reality with these simple steps:
- Start by adding a section to your page/post
- Choose how many columns you want to add to the section
- Add suitable blocks to columns for creating a unique design like Banner, CTA, Service Box, Testimonial, Pricing Table, Team, and much more
- Style it by making changes to general and advanced settings options
Or, simply choose a pre-built template and import it in a single click. Then, all there’s left to do is customize the content as per your website’s needs.
THE MOST USEFUL GUTENBERG BLOCKS AND COUNTING
- Section: You can add various columns and nested sections. Further you can insert blocks on each section to create various unique layouts
- Heading: Create a stylish title for each section with various markups from H1 to H6
- Paragraph: Customize typography and style paragraphs with multiple setting options
- Button: Redirect users to your important pages or website by clicking buttons
- Image: Visual communication with your visitor via images
- Spacing: Add space between columns to make your design more appealing and cleaner
Key Features BlockArt Has to Offer
Here’s a brief description of each feature this WordPress Gutenberg block plugin offers.
Speed: We’ve created this plugin to be lightweight and fast. Hence, you don’t need to worry about your site being slow. Below are the points that make BlockArt lightning-fast:
- Reduced page size by limiting markup as much as possible
- Only the CSS used on our blocks are loaded on the page
- Only used Google fonts are loaded
- Blocks themselves are lightweight
- Compatible with caching plugins
Pre-built templates: With a single-click you can import pre-built templates, sections, and sites. What’s more is that you can import as many templates as you want.
- You can import any sections/templates from starter pack to the page/post
- For a better experience, related templates are listed while editing blocks
- Live editing – see actual changes in design as you edit
- Beautiful ready-to-import demo sites designed by professional UI/UX designers
Copy and paste styles: Easily copy the style you created and reuse it by pasting it anywhere on your page/post.
- Click the button in the block toolbar to copy the style of any block
- Paste the block across any tabs of the browseR
- Keyboard shortcuts available: Ctrl + C, Ctrl + Alt + V
Responsive editing: All the blocks are fully responsive and customizable.
- Responsive editing tools are provided to fully control block features like font size, line height, margin, padding, alignment, etc.
- Show/hide block in desktop, tablet, mobile
- Preview in responsive mode while editing
Dashboard widget area and customizer widget editor: Add BlockArt blocks as a widget on the sidebar as well.
- Works perfectly just like in page editor
ONLY NECESSARY FEATURES, NO CLUTTER
Below we’ve mentioned all the necessary feature BlockArt has to offer which makes it the crowd’s favorite.
- Unlimited layout possibilities
- Choice of units: px, em, %, rem
- Full width and contained section container
- Typography: font family font weight, line height, text transform, decoration, letter spacing
- Text colors
- Background color, hover color, background image and overlay
- Size and spacing: width, height, margin/padding, border/box shadow/border radius
- Horizontal and vertical alignment
- Various icons available to add to your button
Ready-to-use Website Demos for Gutenberg
We’ve professionally created 17 pre-built starter templates using BlockArt and the Zakra theme. Further, you can easily import them with just a few clicks. To add more, they are fully customizable to create a beautiful website.
You get starter templates for almost every niche such as Agency, Digital Marketing, Wedding, Portfolio, Charity, Blogs, and more.
Documentation and Support
👉 If you face any problem while creating a website using BlockArt then, visit the Documentation page.
👉 To ask more questions, visit our plugin’s support on the plugin’s forum.
👉 You can also contact us directly via the contact form. For that visit our website BlockArt.
Acest modul oferă 8 blocuri.
- Buttons Redirect users to your important pages or websites by clicking button.
- Heading Create stylish title for each section with various markups from H1 to H6.
- Section Add Rows and Columns inside rows to create various layouts.
- Spacing Give your designs room to breathe with white space.
- Image Visual communication with your visitor via images.
- Paragraph Customize typography and style paragraphs with multiple setting options.
- Column An advanced single column within section block.
- Button Redirect users to your important pages or websites by clicking button.
Is BlockArt plugin free?
Yes! The plugin is completely free of cost. You can download, install, and start creating your website using BlockArt.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes! It works with any theme that has been created following the WordPress coding standards.
Do I need coding skills to create a website using BlockArt?
No! You don’t need to know a single line of code to create awesome websites using BlockArt.
Can I use this plugin with other block plugins?
Yes! BlockArt is fully compatible with other block plugins.
Do I need Gutenberg Editor to use BlockArt?
Absolutely Yes! BlockArt has been created using the Gutenberg editor. Hence, it does not go well with classic editor or other page builder plugins.
What is BlockArt Library?
BlockArt Library is a collection of Sections, Starter Packs, and Templates that you can import to create a page/post.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Gutenberg Blocks by BlockArt – Gutenberg Editor, Website Builder, Page Builder with Sections, Template Library & Starter Sites” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
2.0.3 – 29-09-2023
- Enhancement: Update google fonts.
2.0.2 – 26-09-2023
- Fix – button block js error.
2.0.1 – 26-09-2023
- Feature – Option to add top separator on section block.
- Feature – Option to add bottom separator on section block.
- Feature – Option to change button hover style on button block.
- Feature – Option to add button animation.
- Feature – Option to change button opacity.
- Feature – Option to change button position properties.
- Feature – Option to change button html tag.
- Feature – Option to enable button caption.
22.214.171.124 – 20-04-2023
- Fix – Block CSS generation issue.
2.0.0 – 17-04-2023
- Fix – React 18 render errors.
- Enhancement – CSS generation for blocks used with block themes.
- Enhancement – Dynamic CSS filename with timestamp to avoid browser caching issues.
1.1.4 – 27-02-2023
- Fix – Flickering issue while using block URL setting.
- FIx – Block issue while text is selected among multiple blocks.
- Enhancement – Tooltip component.
126.96.36.199 – 13-12-2022
- Fix – Blocks CSS issue added via customizer.
1.1.3 – 08-12-2022
- Fix – Block render issue in widget block editor.
- Fix – Block css generation issue in customizer.
- Fix – Possible PHP errors.
- Fix – Button block focus and active state colors issue.
1.1.2 – 22-09-2022
- Enhancement – Optimize dynamic blocks CSS.
- Fix – Background image setting not working.
1.1.1 – 20-09-2022
- Enhancement – Image block on frontend.
- Fix – Slider block control converting decimal to integer.
- Enhancement – Button block ability to group/stack multiple buttons
- Fix – CSS generation for blocks.
1.1.0 – 05-09-2022
- Fix – Button block icon size and gap settings not working.
- Enhancement – Inspector control tabs and panels.
- Fix – Widget blocks not generating CSS for latest changes.
- Fix – Compatibility issue with older version of WordPress.
1.0.9 – 23-08-2022
- Update – Minimum required WordPress version to 5.5.
1.0.8 – 23-08-2022
- Fix – Toolbar deprecated warning.
- Fix – Library data initial fetch issue.
- Enhancement – Show library data API connection detail error message.
1.0.7 – 08-08-2022
- Tweak – Image block editor improvement.
- Tweak – Blocks tab inspector control improvement.
- Fix – Button block icon alignment issue.
- Fix – Template/Section import issue.
1.0.6 – 17-06-2022
- Enhancement – Cache library data.
1.0.5 – 16-06-2022
- Update – Readme description.
- Enhancement – Library data error handling.
1.0.4 – 17-06-2022
- Enhancement – BlockArt templates and section library.
- Update – Header field
Tested up to.
- Fix – Possible block recovery issue.
- Fix – Widget block css issue.
1.0.3 – 23-02-2022
- Enhancement – Reusable block CSS.
- Added – Review notice.
1.0.2 – 25-01-2022
- Fix – Color palette in WP 5.9.
- Fix – Section block in WP 5.9.
- Fix – Dynamic CSS issues on editor in WP 5.9.
- Fix – Color Picker UI in WP 5.9.
- Fix – Library modal design in WP 5.9.
- Enhancement – Block layouts.
1.0.1 – 12-01-2022
- Fix – Library templates count.
- Enhancement – Section block alignment support.
- Enhancement – Widget block CSS generation and loading on frontend.
- Enhancement – Block settings on widget and customize screens.
- Fix – Block recovery issue on widget and customize screens.
- Enhancement – Copy and paste styles on older version of WordPress.
- Enhancement – Blocks live preview on customize screen.
- Enhancement – Section block editor CSS.
1.0.0 – 02-12-2021
- Initial release