{"id":6460,"date":"2020-11-26T08:55:26","date_gmt":"2020-11-26T08:55:26","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/ro.wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/hide-or-move-further-away-the-empty-trash-button\/"},"modified":"2020-11-26T08:55:26","modified_gmt":"2020-11-26T08:55:26","slug":"hide-or-move-further-away-the-empty-trash-button","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/ro.wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/hide-or-move-further-away-the-empty-trash-button\/","title":{"rendered":"Hide, or move further away, the Empty Trash button"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi there, first post here, and apologies if I didn&#8217;t get the section right.<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m having these issue with my WordPress products editing\/cloning\/deleting, where I almost weekly, accidentally press the Empty Trash button near the Filter one (or so probably are their names, I have them in my native language atm). To add new products I clone old or deleted products a lot (its easier obviously) and start from there, but sometimes with deleted ones I forget I&#8217;m in Trash, and wanting to filter products I accidentally press the Empty Trash, and it&#8217;s driving me nuts \ud83d\ude42<\/p>\n<p>So I&#8217;m looking for a way to either Hide the Empty Trash button (it wouldn&#8217;t bother me, as the products will automatically be deleted after a while anyway), or move if further away to the right so it won&#8217;t stay near the Filter button, and\/OR make it a different layout\/color\/text color\/whatever to be different somehow. Basically, find a way to avoid it, as I find its positioning poor.<\/p>\n<p>So please help me in this regard, thank you \ud83d\ude42<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-6460","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-custom-admin-css","topic-tag-hide","topic-tag-move","topic-tag-trash"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/ro.wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6460","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/ro.wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/ro.wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/ro.wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6460\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/ro.wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=6460"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}