Gowalla is a „Here am i” service that allows you to check in to various places so your friends can see
what you are up to.
WP-Walla allows you to show your gowalla checkin’s on your wordpress blog. The plugin is design to
work as a sidebar widget or by manually put a code snipper in your template.
WP-Walla caches the data in a file.
You can easily change plugin settings under the WP-Walla option i the settings menu.
Official plugin site
Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest updates BaronOfSweden
Contact: Do you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact me at email@example.com
- Upload entire ‘wpwalla’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter your Gowalla username and other options under WP-Walla settings, found under Settings section i the menu.
- Activate the widget under „Widgets” in the Appearance section of WordPress menu or place `< ?php $wpwalla = new WP_Walla(); $wpwalla->widget(); ?> in your template
- Now you are good to go
- Included files: index.php, wpwalla_admin.php, Wpwalla.php, wpwallacache.txt
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„WP-Walla” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- Minimum time to cache data is set to 20 minutes
- Fixed problem with PHP short-tags
- Fixed the problem with ‘Couldn’t fetch Gowalla’
- Get timezone settings from WordPress to set correct date and time
- Added support to open Gowalla links in a new window
- Now using cURL if available instead of file_get_contents
- You can now choose to display a ‘Powered by WP-Walla’ link
- Fixed an issue with long gowalla spot names
- First published version of WP-Walla