Are you working to build an online business? If so, you know that building an email list with an optin form is the number one place you need to be spending your time. E-mail marketing has the highest return on investment of any marketing channel available online today, and the good news is, there are a lot of resources out there to help you build a strong email list.
Your Contact Form Needs To Be Stellar
Unfortunately, most e-mail content management systems will give you the same old subscriber form to post in your sidebar or on your landing page, and most of the time, those signup forms aren’t eye-catching enough to garner you subscribers.
That’s where Subscribe Form comes in! This custom form builder allows you to create and manage powerful promotional subscription forms for your WordPress blog or website. Powerful, and yet easy to use, this form maker will help you to grab your visitor’s attention and make your email list into a source of income that you can rely on.
A live demo for the Subscribe Forms plugin is available at Premio’s demo site.
Create Beautiful Optin Forms
Our contact form plugin is designed to meet any customer needs, so with that in mind, we’ve given it MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, GetResponse, Constant Contact, ConvertKit, iContact, Gist, SendFox, HubSpot CRM, MailerLite, Pipedrive, and MailPoet support. If you need a MailChimp form, an ActiveCampaign form, or a GetResponse form, then all you have to do is select from one of our 12 pre-designed and ready-to-use contact forms already available. Designed to get the attention of your customers, this plugin makes things as easy as they get.
Everything is customizable. Want to use your own background image? You got it. Need to match the colors in your MailChimp contact form to your color scheme? No problem. Need embedded forms or inline forms? Easy peasy.
You can customize anything you want in Subscribe Form, and the best part is that it’s completely easy to use. This form builder has your back.
Try Out This New Awesome Contact Form Plugin
It’s easy to use because we’ve designed it that way. We know that not everyone has the time to customize their page with complicated markup languages – you need easy, and quick, so you can get back to the parts of your business that really matter! That’s why we’ve designed. Subscribe Form in such a way so you don’t need to spend much time to activate or customize a new subscriber form. Provided guidelines and other descriptive text with options make it easy to set up, and with just a few clicks, you’ll be up and running!
In addition, the premium version of our app has many extra features and an optimized interface, so it’s even more intuitive and provides more customization options for creating the best subscription and newsletter forms possible.
What’s Included in The Free Plan?
- Create unlimited forms and manage them using shortcodes
- Change form and button text with ease
- Change text size
- Control form width
- Get the URL of the page where the contact form was submitted
- Embed the form in the widget area
- Choose from a variety of free fonts
- Customize your form with pre-set colors
- Add a consent checkbox (GDPR compliant)
- Save and track all your leads locally from your WordPress site
Why You Should Consider Upgrading to Pro
If you’ve been using our free plugin, then you’re already familiar with the convenient and customizable functionality of our email form generator, and you might be wondering what we could add to up the ante and make the Pro version even more worthwhile.
Highly Customizable: The free version of Subscribe Form is customizable, but that functionality is explored even further with the Pro version. With premium, your email forms can be customized to the very last detail. Change anything, like heading text, color, size, – even advanced options like overlay transparency, action button text, and more!
What Will You Get In The Pro Version Of Subscribe Form?
- 12 pre-designed form templates.
- Create your custom backgrounds and choose custom colors
- Fully responsive design
- Fully custom forms
- Embedded forms/Inline forms
- Ajax support.
- Send leads to email
- You can integrate your form to more than one provider, for example you can connect your forms to MailChimp, Pipedrive, HubSpot, SendFox, and also get the leads by email without a problem
- New! Edit the thank you screen that appears after the form is submitted
- New! Redirect your visitors to another URL after the form is submitted. You can use that feature to redirect your users to your own thank you page or any other page (you can open the URL in the tab window or in a new tab)
- New! Hide the contact form after form submission
- Mailchimp forms and support
- New! You can now add tags to your Mailchimp integration, and also assign your MailChimp contacts to your MailChimp groups
- GetResponse forms and support
- ActiveCampaign forms and support
- Constant Contact forms and support
- ConvertKit forms and support
- iContact forms and support
- HubSpot CRM forms and support
- MailerLite forms and support
- MailPoet forms and support
- New! Sendinblue forms and support
- New! Gist forms and support
- New! Sendfox forms and support
- New! Pipedrive forms and support
- Save subscribers to the local database
- General Subscribe Form Templates
- Newsletter Form Templates
- Optin Form Templates
- Show your form with shortcode anywhere.
- Export subscribers to CSV file to import in MailChimp or other mailing services
In the end, being able to attract people to your list is one of the most important foundations of your business. Invest in your business today, and download our form builder to make your business shine out above the rest.
„Excellent product and easy to use
This was the exact kind of product I was looking for to collect emails through my website. It was simple to install and configure to my liking. I even created the exact design I wanted in minutes since everything is very friendly to use. I would recommend this product.”
Kenny Maurice, Consultant and speaker
„It has never been this simple & effective!
I purchased the pro version of subscribe forms for a website I am building. Simplicity & creativity make subscribe forms the go-to choice for businesses. I could set-up a form and integrate it within minutes, practically. This is the best solution for non-technical web developers, small businesses and marketers. I am so happy that I bought their pro version. The support experience was so seamless. Prompt response, professional approach and timely resolution make Subscribe forms stand out. If you need to capture user subscription data in your website, look no further. Just go for Subscribe Forms and you won’t regret your decision.”
Ram Srinivasan, Samhita Ayurvedashala
„Very nice plugin and support
I really like this plugin. I’m using it’s free version in 2-3 of my websites. It’s amazing solution for people who want their subscribers to be in the database. Highly recommend it!”
Milen Chavdarov, Webhive Design
- Log in to your website administrator panel.
- Go to Plugins page, and add new plugin.
- Upload Subscribe Form plugin
- Then click
Is there a time limit for the free plan?
No. you can use the free plan as long as you want.
Do I need any coding skills to use Subscribe form plugin?
No! The only code you’ll need is the shortcode (don’t worry, we got you covered with our form builder)
Can I use Subscribe form plugin on more than 1 domain?
There 2 ways to do it:
1. You can install the free Subscribe form plugin on any website you want
2. You can buy the Pro plan that includes licenses for 5 domains, or the Agency plan that includes licenses for 20 domains.
Check out our plans page.
How long is my paid Subscribe form plugin license valid for?
Once you purchase any <a href=”https://premio.io/downloads/subscribe-forms/” target=”_blank” title=Subscribe form plans page”>paid plan of Subscribe form, you can use it forever. Support and updates are available for 1 year. You can renew your license each year to get another year of support and updates.
Will Subscribe form stop working if I don’t renew my license?
Of course NOT! 🙂
Your Subscribe form plugin and all your settings will continue to work as before; however, you will no longer receive plugin updates including feature additions, improvements, and support.
How do I activate my pro plan?
Just follow our pro installation guide.
Is there a live demo for Subscribe Forms
A live demo for the Subscribe Forms plugin is available at Premio’s demo site.
What integrations do you have in the Pro plan?
Mailchimp, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, Constant Contact, ConvertKit, iContact, HubSpot CRM, MailerLite, Sendinblue, Gist, Pipedrive, SendFox, and MailPoet
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Subscribe Forms – Beautiful Email Forms, Embedded Newsletter Forms & MailChimp Form” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
Changed support route
jQuery minor bugs fixed
Bugs fixed and an option to close the form after submission
Contact form submission bug fixed
Shortcode copy buttons, option to edit the error messages for the contact form, width bug fixed, SendFox integration
New integration Gist
Subscribers list bug fixed
Get the URL of the page where the contact form was submitted, and also some bugs were fixed
CSV export bug fix
Subscribe forms can now be translated. We’ve also added button attention effect for the contact form, and an option to change placeholders.
Sanitize input fixes
Thank you screen path bug fixed. Also Subscribe Forms is now compatible with Google Lighthouse
- Bug fixes
- UI improvements, also added to the pro version a Sendinblue integration, an option to edit the thank you page and a redirect to URL option
- Upgrade page update
- Full support for boxed themes
- Upgrade page change
- Now Google fonts files load only if you select one of them
- HubSpot CRM, MailerLite, and MailPoet support + fixed template bug + added support form within plugin
- Constant Contact, ConvertKit, and iContact support
- Fonts support, text size, consent checkbox, new templates and bug fixes
- Fixed PHP functions issues
- Some minor bugs fixed
- form 2 fixed
- Now compatible with the latest WordPress version
- Some fixes and improvements
- MailChimp, ActiveCampaign and GetResponse are unlocked in the free version.
- Minor Bugs Fixed