With the plugin WP DISPATCHER you can create an temporary and secure download link for your file uploads. Your uploads are secured in a special folder. The secure download links are created by shortcodes which you can use anywhere. Every shortcode call generates a new download link so be cautious where to use it (best suited within automatic emails).
- Create temporary download links for any file
- Automatically expire download links after a time limit limit
- Know how many times the file has been downloaded.
First upload your files to a secured folder. Then generate expiring links to your protected uploads. Usage with wp shortcodes.
Caution: Files are protected via .htaccess. This works only in LAMP environment with Apache as Webserver.
Create a Pull Request against a new branch on Github: https://github.com/ekntrtmz/wp-dispatcher
SVN Update Note
Copy newest version into trunk and commit changes to trunk.
Copy trunk to a new tag with semver. Push changes to new tag.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„WP Dispatcher – Secure Download Links” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
- Fix critical issue
- Minor Fix:
- fix db prefixing
- Minor improvements:
- set expiration time limit in plugin settings
- fix sanitizing & validation issues
- This version contains very basic features:
- upload files to secure folder
- generate links from shortcodes