Feed Statistics is a plugin that tracks statistics for your RSS/Atom feeds, including the number of subscribers, which feed readers they’re using, which posts they’re viewing and which links they’re clicking on.
To display your subscriber count, use the Feed Statistics widget.
The plugin also adds a „Feed Statistics” menu to your dashboard. This section has four subsections: Feed Statistics (Options), Feed Readers, Post Views, and Clickthroughs.
It will take a few days for the subscriber count to become accurate, so you may want to wait a day or two between installing/activating the plugin and publicly displaying your subscriber count.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Feed Statistics” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- Fixed compatibility with PHP 7.
- Added Serbian translation.
- Fixed bug allowing Feed Statistics to be used as an open redirect
- Fixed bug that didn’t track clickthroughs on links with uppercase anchor tags
- Fixed bug causing some link clickthroughs to be attributed to the wrong URL