Running an eCommerce site with WooCommerce? The WooCommerce product image zoom is most necessary for your site. The more you can show your product details to your customers more you can get conversions. Woocommerce Image Zoom allows you to magnify product images and set zooming feature easily and quickly.
You may provide arbitrary sections, in the same format as the ones above. This may be of use for extremely complicated
plugins where more information needs to be conveyed that doesn’t fit into the categories of „description” or
„installation.” Arbitrary sections will be shown below the built-in sections outlined above.
A brief Markdown Example
- Some feature
- Another feature
- Something else about the plugin
- something else
- third thing
Here’s a link to WordPress and one to Markdown’s Syntax Documentation.
Titles are optional, naturally.
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
- What about foo bar?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„WooCommerce zooming image” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Tradu „WooCommerce zooming image” în limba ta.
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
Răsfoiește codul, vezi depozitarul SVN, sau abonează-te la jurnalul de dezvoltare prin RSS.
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.