Easily create leads, contacts, accounts, deals or any object in Zoho (CRM, Books, Inventory, Invoice) when an order is placed via WooCommerce. Free version supports Contacts in Zoho Books, Zoho Inventory and Zoho Invoice, all other features are available in Premium version. Learn more at crmperks.com.
Woocommerce Zoho Connector Setup
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Zoho tab then add new account.
- Go to WooCommerce -> Zoho Feeds tab then create new feed.
- Map required Zoho fields to WooCommerce Order fields.
- Send your test entry to Zoho(CRM, Books, Inventory, Invoice).
- Go to WooCommerce -> Zoho Logs and verify, if entry was sent to Zoho(CRM, Books, Inventory, Invoice).
- View screenshots for creating Contact/Account and assign it to SalesOrder. Assigning Contact to SalesOrder is available in pro version only.
Connect Zoho Account
Connect Zoho (CRM, Books, Inventory, Invoice) Account to WooCommerce store by simply oauth 2.0 authentication. Also you can connect multiple Zoho accounts.
Simply Select Zoho(CRM, Books, Inventory, Invoice) Object then map WooCommerce Order fields to Zoho Object(Contact, Account, Lead, Deal, custom module etc) fields.
Choose event, when WooCommerce Order data should be sent to Zoho(CRM, Books, Inventory, Invoice). For example , send WooCommerce Order to Zoho on Order Completion.
Instead of creating new Object(Contact, Account, Lead, Deal, custom module etc) in zoho(CRM, Books, Inventory, Invoice), you can update old object by setting Primary Key field.
If there is an error while sending data to Zoho, an email containing the error details will be sent to the specified email address.
Zoho(CRM, Books, Inventory, Invoice) Logs
Plugin saves detailed log of each WooCommerce Order whether sent (or not sent) to Zoho and easily resend an Order to Zoho(CRM, Books, Inventory, Invoice).
Send Historical Orders/Customers to Zoho
Easily export all old woocommerce orders and Customers to zoho in just one click. This feature is available in pro version only.
All Woocommerce Orders/Customers/Products are fully synchronized with Zoho. If you update/delete/restore an order that order will be updated/deleted/restored in Zoho(CRM, Books, Inventory, Invoice).
By default all Woocommerce orders are sent to Zoho, but you can apply filters & setup rules to limit the orders sent to Zoho. For example sending Orders from specific city to Zoho.
Send Data As Notes
Send one to many WooCommerce Order fields data as an object(Contact, Account, Lead, Deal, custom module etc) Note in zoho(CRM, Books, Inventory, Invoice).
Assign Contact to Order
A module(Contact, Account, Lead, Deal, custom module etc) created/updated by one feed can be assigned to the module created/updated by other feed.
Following features are available in Premium version only.WooCommerce Zoho Integration
- Add WooCommerce Order Items to Zoho.
- All Zoho modules like Invoices, Customer Payments, Estimates, Credit Notes, Recurring Invoices, custom modules etc.
- Zoho Custom fields.
- Zoho Phone Number fields.
- Select Zoho Object Layout.
- Add a lead to campaign in Zoho CRM.
- Assign owner to any object(Contact, lead , account etc) in Zoho CRM.
- Assign object created/updated/found by one feed to other feed. For example assigning a contact to a custom Zoho object.
- Track Google Analytics Parameters and Geolocation of a WooCommerce customer.
- Lookup lead’s email and phone number using popular email and phone lookup services.
We have 20+ premium addons and new ones being added regularly, it’s likely we have everything you’ll ever need.View All Add-ons
Need Zoho Plugin for Gravity Forms and Contact form 7 ?
Want to send data to other crm
We have Premium Extensions for 20+ CRMs.View All CRM Extensions
Where can I get support?
Our team provides free support at https://www.crmperks.com/contact-us/.
WooCommerce Zoho integration
Easily integrate WooCommerce Orders to Zoho CRM with free WooCommerce Zoho Plugin. Connect Zoho account and map WooCommerce Orders fields to Zoho object fields. You can integrate WooCommerce order to Zoho CRM Contact, Lead, Account, Deal or any custom module.
Connector for Woocommerce and Zoho CRM
Easily connect woocommerce to zoho crm with this free woocommerce and zoho connector. If you need all features then use woocommerce and zoho crm connector pro which comes with lot of additional features.
Woocommerce Zoho CRM Integration
- Easily connect your WooCommerce shop to your zoho CRM account.
- Creeate feeds for Zoho CRM Contacts, SalesOrders, Deals etc.
- New Woocommerce Order will be automatically sent to Zoho CRM.
- Open any Woocommerce Order and click „send to Zoho CRM” button.
Zoho and Woocommerce
Woocomerce is free and open source ecommerce plugin and basic features of Zoho crm are free. You can easily connect zoho and woocommerce with woocommerce and zoho crm connector pro.
Woocommerce and Zoho CRM Connector Pro
Free version of Woocommerce and Zoho CRM Connector supports basic features like Contacts, leads. Woocommerce and Zoho CRM Connector Pro supports all features like Sales Orders, Invoices, payments etc.
Zoho Invoice WooCommerce
- Easily connect your WooCommerce store to your Zoho Invoice account.
- Add WooCommerce customers to Zoho Invoice customers.
- You can create invoices, estimates and payments in zoho Invoice with Pro version.
How zoho and woocommerce integration works
This free zoho crm woocommerce plugin can create/update any object(contact,account,lead, product etc) in Zoho crm when an Order is placed in Woocommerce.
Woocommerce Zoho Books Integration
- Easily connect your WooCommerce store to your zoho books account.
- Synchronise WooCommerce customers to Zoho Books customers.
- Pro version supports zoho books invoices, estimates and payments.
Woocommerce Zoho Inventory Integration
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Zoho then Connect your zoho Inventory account.
- Create a Zoho Inventory feed then map zoho Inventory fields to WooCommerce Order fields.
- Open any Order and click „Send to Zoho Inventory” button.
- New Woocommerce Orders will be auto sent to zoho Inventory.
Woocommerce Zoho Inventory
- You can connect your WooCommerce store to your zoho Inventory.
- Plugin Sends WooCommerce customers to Zoho Inventory customers.
- Pro version supports zoho Inventory invoices, salesOrders and payments.
How to integrate Zoho Books with Woocommerce
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Zoho then Connect your zoho books account to WooCommerce.
- Create a Zoho feed then map zoho books fields to WooCommerce Order fields.
- Open any Order and click „Send to Zoho” button.
- All new Woocommerce Orders will be auto sent to zoho Books.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Integration for WooCommerce and Zoho CRM, Books, Invoice, Inventory, Bigin” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
- fixed „old value in product meta fields” issue.
- fixed „in valid address id” issue.
- added „zoho bigin”.
- fixed „auto invoice notice from zoho” issue.
- fixed „product already exists” issue.
- added „vat_treatment” field.
- fixed „Woo and Zoho Order Total missmatch issue in payments feed”.
- fixed „Discount issue with more than one Qty”.
- added zoho crm tax feature.
- fixed „updating item – http method not allowed” issue.
- fixed „updating inventory item” issue.
- added mark invoice as confirmed feature.
- fixed creditnotes issue.
- added line item description feature.
- added country and state label fields.
- fixed line item tax issue.
- fixed php8 issues.
- fixed „save user” feature.
- fixed „wrong address” issue in bulk sending orders.
- fixed „zoho item fields”.
- fixed „customer type field”.
- fixed „float as string in mysql” issue.
- fixed address_id issue with invoices.
- added „line item attributes” in item detail field.
- added „sync product from specific categories” feature.
- fixed „date field timezone issue”.
- added „apply tax if already not set” feature.
- added „set currency_id” feature.
- added „assignment addon” support.
- added „multi currency” support.
- mapping woocommerce tax to zoho tax added.
- added assignment rule support.
- added org_id support.
- removed disabled layouts from list.
- fixed timezone issue.
- fixed „add note” feature.
- added zoho.com.au support.
- added zoho Inventory support.
- fixed „save_product” event.
- escaped brackets in search.
- added Gclid field.
- Fixed „check filter” feature.
- Added support for multi-lookup field.
- Moved to Zoho API V2.
- Added support for Zoho Eu datacenter.
- Initial release.