Utilize industry-leading Wine Ring functionality to optimize your customer experience and eliminate your time spent finding wine label images to attach to your WooCommerce products. Wine Ring for WooCommerce provides hosted wine label images directly to your website.
Label images are hosted on a world-wide CDN and can be customized with settings such as maximum label sizes, background colors, forcing of square images and product category filters.
A subscription to Wine Ring is required for this integration to function. Go to Wine Ring to request a demo. Additional functionality such as automatic data feeds and LTTT-JS coming soon.
- Unzip and upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your token and client_id provided by Wine Ring (contact support if needed).
- Update the max image sizes, background colors, etc if desired.
- The labels will begin showing, randomly, over a period of 30 minutes to spread out server loads and improve the user’s experience.
Note: This plugin does NOT override existing images.
Does this work for ecommerce platforms other than WooCommerce?
Not currently, but Wine Ring is committed to supporting additional platforms based on demand. Contact us at support.winering.com for more information.
Does this override existing labels?
No, Wine Ring labels have second priority to existing product labels. If you manually upload placeholder labels for every product (not recommended), they are considered a label and will need to be removed before Wine Ring functionality will provide labels to impacted products.
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Wine Ring for WooCommerce” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- Initial build
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Add product SKU functionality
- Improve product category handling
- Add Data Feed support
- Update data feed hashing handling
1.6 / 1.7
- Minor patches
- Update feed.image – remove html formatting
- Add feed.customer data
- Bugs with timestamps
- Ensure updated timestamps on activation after deactivation
- Add ability to overwrite of one or more placeholders images/labels
- Bugfix for _wp_attachment_metadata