An add-on to When Last Login which allows you to export all user login records into a CSV or JSON file. Get meaningful data at the click of a button.
- Feature currently in development – User Import Via CSV
- Export user login records into a CSV file
- Export user login records into a JSON file
- Export user records with most recent login time into a CSV file
- Export user records with most recent login time into a JSON file
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Navigate to the ‘When Last Login’ menu item and click on the ‘Export User Records’ settings tab.
- Click on the relevant file type you’d like your data to be exported to.
Do I require any other plugins for this add-on to work?
Yes, you will need (When Last Login)[https://wordpress.org/plugins/when-last-login/] installed and activated on your website in order for this plugin to work.
What does When Last Login – Export User Records do exactly?
When Last Login – Export User Records will export your user’s login records into a CSV or JSON file.
Is this plugin free?
Yes, When Last Login – User Email is a free plugin for WordPress.
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„When Last Login – Export User Records” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
1.0.1 – 2017-07-31
- Added in the ability to export user records
- Separated exports between login records and user records
- Export tab has been added to the ‘When Last Login’ menu
- First Release