Disable Comments from administration menus and post/page editors
we-disable-commentsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s all (no further configuration required)
- Deactivate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Delete the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s all (plugin doesn’t use the database so there is nothing to cleanup)
There are none, just activate and it works
This plugin doesn’t use the database at all
Older WordPress Versions
It has not been tested with older versions, there is no guarenteee that it won’t break your site if you do install it
Does this work with ClassicPress
It should as WordPress specific calls won’t be made on ClassicPress
- Go to Plugin GitHub Page
- Create an Issue
- I will endevor to resolve issues as soon as time permits
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Wedepohl Engineering Disable Comments” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Tradu „Wedepohl Engineering Disable Comments” în limba ta.
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
Răsfoiește codul, vezi depozitarul SVN, sau abonează-te la jurnalul de dezvoltare prin RSS.
Feb 15, 2022
* Tested with WordPress Version 5.9
* Removed static functions and used $this
* Remove the comments column for posts and pages in the backend
Aug 1, 2021
* Tested with WordPress Version 5.8
Feb 13, 2021
* Initial release