This plugin allows you to create a coupon that will apply a percentage based coupon to the highest priced item in a user’s cart.
There is also a YouTube Video here that describes the full process and demos the plugin
For support please open an issue on GitHub
Woo-Coupon-For-Highest-Priced-Item-In-Cart.zipfile to the plugins section of your wordpress site
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Are there any requirements
- Yes, woocommerce is required for this plugin to work.
The coupon is off by a few cents sometimes
- This can happen if there is a total that cannot be divided evenly by the number of products in the cart. There is no way around this, sadly it is a math issue.
Where do I find the setup page?
- Exactly where coupons normally are, Admin -> Marketing -> Coupons
Can I donate?
- Yes, I have a ko-fi page here https://ko-fi.com/P5P22RTZ6. I would greatly appreciate it being a college student 🙂
I am a developer, can I contribute?
- There is a github page here: https://github.com/pilotkid/wp-coupon-highest-priced-item
How can I disable the Ko-Fi donate button?
- If you look under Settings->General there is an option to hide the Ko-Fi message
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Coupon for Highest Priced Item for WooCommerce” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
- Initial Release
- Added remove Kofi message setting
- Bug fix
- I did not save the file with the bug fix for 1.0.2. So it did not get published.
- Added apply discount to the entire quantity instead of just one option.
- Optimized some slower routines
- Fixed issue where when the discount is greater than an item price the discount is still correct
- Skipped due to numbering issue with 1.0.5 on inital release
- Fixed issue with discount all not working