UpCast allows you to customise and filter the display of podcast lists in posts,
pages, and a sidebar widget. It handles images and thumbnails and other standard
podcast fields. It also allows custom templates using shortcodes and HTML. For
podcasts hosted on upcast.me it can filter by file attachments, show future items
instead of past items, and identify the source of clicks for analytics.
The UpCast website is https://upcast.me
Use WordPress administration to set UpCast defaults, or just add the UpCast widget to a sidebar.
Or on a page or post, add the following tags:
[upcast feed=”” author=”Jon G” max=”6″ future=”on”]
Or for top-level podcast details:
Added search bar
- Download the Zip-Archive and extract all files into your wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Go into your WordPress administration page, click on Plugins and activate it
- Configure your default settings under WordPress administration (Settings->UpCast)
- Obtain your RSS link (on upcast.me under podcast->publishing) and paste into the ‘feed’ setting
- Add the [upcast] shortcode on a page or post, or add the UpCast widget under Appearance->Widgets
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.