This WordPress plugin will allow you to easily take control of the wordpress toolbar.
The WordPress toolbar was introduced in version 3.1 and allows you to have quick links to logged in users on your WordPress site.
The problem with the WordPress toolbar is that it comes with a number a default WordPress links which you will never use like these:
– About WordPress
– WordPress Document
– Support Forums
– Site name link
– View site link
– Plugin update link
– Comments link
– New content link
– WordPress my account link
– Change howdy text
This plugin will allow you to easily remove any of the following links from your toolbar.
The added extra in this plugin is that it allows you to easily add your own links to the toolbar by creating a WordPress menu
and assigning it to be used in the WordPress toolbar.
- Upload the
Take Control Of The WordPress Toolbarto the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Settings -> Control WordPress Toolbar
- Remove the links you don’t want to use.
- Navigate to Appearance -> Menus to create your own Toolbar menu
- Navigate back to Settings -> Control WordPress Toolbar and select the menu to use in the Toolbar
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Take Control Of The WordPress Toolbar” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
1.4 – Update the howdy text on the toolbar
v1.1 – Update link meta target
Wordpress menu has an inbuilt feature to apply target _blank on links on the menu items.
This change uses this setting when appling target attribute to toolbar links.