SyntaxHighlighter Evolved: Fortran is a plugin for self-hosted WordPress installations that adds support to Alex Mills’ (Viper007) SyntaxHighlighter Evolved plugin for the Fortran language.
It provides a brush designed to work with the SyntaxHighlighter Evolved WordPress plugin. To be able to use this plugin, you will need to have the SyntaxHighlighter Evolved plugin installed.
For a live demo, see this plugin’s homepage.
This plugin uses the Fortran brush created by Shawn Chin.
This plugin is based on similar work by Sandro Bilbeisi.
In order to use SyntaxHighlighter Evolved: Fortran, you must first install SyntaxHighlighter Evolved.
- Extract all files from
- Upload the
syntaxhighlighter-evolved-fortrandirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Wrap code you want highlighted in
Alternatively, you can install the plugin from within your WordPress Dashboard by navigating to
Plugins > Add New, and from there searching for ‘SyntaxHighlighter Evolved: Fortran’.
Wrap your code in
</code> tags like so: [sourcecode language="fortran"] your code here
Or wrap your code in
[fortran] tags like so:
your code here
The shortcodes accept a wide variety of parameters. For details, see the bottom of the SyntaxHighlighter Evolved's settings page.
- The code is just being displayed raw. It isn’t being converted into a code box or anything. What’s wrong?
Make sure your theme’s
<?php wp_footer(); ?>somewhere inside of it, otherwise the plugin won’t work.
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„SyntaxHighlighter Evolved: Fortran” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
- This update switches the brush file to Shawn Chin’s Fortran brush. Provides support for Fortran 77, 95, and 2003, as well as some proprietary functions. Updated version does a much better job selecting key words to highlight.
- Updated readme.txt to better comply with validation rules
- Initial release