Automatically adds structured data to events posts created with the Events Manager plugin by JSON-LD method.
Tested on 5.9.5 version of Events Manager
This plugin works automatically. No configuration required.
- You can install it through the official plugins directory, or upload
schemaorg-for-events-managerfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your server.
- Activate the SCHEMA.ORG for Events Manager plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your dashboard. IMPORTANT: You must have installed and activated the Events Manager plugin.
- That’s all folks. Now you can use this plugin 🙂
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Structured data for Events Manager” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Tradu „Structured data for Events Manager” în limba ta.
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
Răsfoiește codul, vezi depozitarul SVN, sau abonează-te la jurnalul de dezvoltare prin RSS.
- Update Text Domain to match the plugin slug.
- The start time 00:00 and end time 23:59 is removed when the event is marked „All Day” according to Google’s guidelines at https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/event.
- The template file .pot and the English and Spanish translations are added.
- First version!