Make a sticky sidebar or widget or any block you wnat just adding the class or ids from the sticky section. You can add multiple sticky block within same page or post even any custom post and taxonomy as well.
Manage Sticky Blocks:
In wp dashboard , there is a menu called „Sticky Blocks” to Add and Remove a Sticky Block from there.
You have to put the four different selector from settings
– Container or whole conatiner wrapper class or id
– Columns class or IDs if you have multiple column then select two columns only
– Add class o id from sticky block or section or sidebar section
– [b] Please make sure you don’t have ‘overflow: hiddern’ css of any parent elements of sticky blocks
That’s it done! for more support and information you can contact us [Support https://www.speakbd.com/contact]
You can contact with me at – email@example.com
- Add plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use Sticky Blocks from settings to set the selectors
Q : How to use this plugin?
A : First create a sticky Blocks(Through Sticky Blocks) calling it through selectors.
Q : How to manage sticky sidebars?
A : Go here : Dashboard >> Sticky Blocks
Q : Is it possible to display the sticky sidebars in a page or a template?
A : Yes
Q : Is it possible to display multiple sticky sidebars in a page or a template?
A : Yes
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Sticky Blocks” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- Sept 01, 2022
- Built this plugin