This plugin is designed to collect names and email addresses primarily for
users and organizations that use a third party to send email on their
behalf. Sign up validation is done using a captcha by securimage.
A down-loadable csv file can be retrieved from the plugin admin page which
can then be sent to the third party email service.
- Go to Manage Plugins, Install, Upload, Browse for the gs-email.zip file, Install.
- – Or, If you have access to the server files.Upload gs-email.zip to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Unzip gs-email.zip.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
"__gs_mail_prog__"on a page you create. Don’t include quotes.
- Under Settings „G&S Header Management”, place the text you wish to appear
on top of the form.
- To retrieve the list of email sign ups, go to Settings, „G&S Email Management”.
- Any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
- If you need alterations, additions and other code snippets to improve your website.
Please send us an email.
- What do I have to do to get this thing to work?
You must follow steps 1 through 3 in the installation section and then:
In the Admin section create a new blank page.
On the newly created page write
(Copy and paste it from here if you like. Don’t include the quotes.)
Don’t put anything else on this page.
- Suppose I want my important message/explanation/text on the email form page?
No problem. Once you have activated the plugin there will be a
new item in your admin section down in ‘Settings’. Click on
G&S Header Mangement. Type your text there and it will appear on top
of the form.
- How do I see who signed up and get my CSV file?
Click Settings in the Admin section. Click „G&S Email Management”.
You will see a list of the last 50 signups. You will also see a link
„Export list as a CSV file” that you can click to download the list
of all signups.
- Can I send the emails myself?
Not at present. If there is sufficient interest we will add this
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Simple Form with Captcha” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori