Displays all pictures attached to a post/page as a slideshow. Simple setup. This plugin requires Adobe Flash, reverts nicely to default WordPress gallery if Flash is not found. Choose among high quality transitions. Ken Burns (pan&zoom) and many other effects. Full Screen mode.
The showTime plugin is free for personal and non-profit websites. If you use the plugin on a commercial website, please consider a small contribution. Your donation enables me to continue development & support.
For up-to-date information, FAQ, usage guide, comments and feedback, please visit www.youtag.lu
If you need a customized version of ShowTime, please drop a note on my contact page and I’ll be happy to help.
- Login to your WP-Admin
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Search for Showtime Slideshow and install
To customize, go to Media -> ShowTime
- How do I add a slideshow into my post/page ?
In the body of the post/page, type
- How do I get pictures into my slideshow ?
ShowTime is using the WordPress built-in media library.
In the WordPress post editor, click Add an image and select the pictures to upload. This will „attach” the image to the current post. ShowTime automatically retrieves all images attached to a page or post.
- Can I link an image to a custom URL ?
- Go to Media > Library
- Find the image you wish to add a link to and hit edit
- Enter the URL in the description field and hit Update Media
- In the post enter the shortcode
[st controls=1004 link=description]
- Where can I modify default settings for this plugin ?
In your WP admin, select Media > ShowTime Slideshow
- What is the function to use in my templates ?
- Can I use the function outside of my post/page ?
Sure! You can add the slideshow in the sidebar / header / footer …
- Can I set an ID of a non-published/hidden post ?
Sure! To find out the ID of a post, go to admin : Posts > Edit
Look at the status bar while you mouse over the title of the post in the list.
- How do I get the URL to my Picasa / Flickr Photo album RSS feed ?
Go to your account, open album find a RSS link and copy link location.
shortcodes: [st flickr=feedURL] [st picasa=feedURL]
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„ShowTime Slideshow” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Several minor Bug Fixes
Fixed issue with public plugin folder.
Fixed bug where Windows/Firefox does not load the player (removed bg transparency)
Esthetic changes in the flash core
WP Galleries are now replaced by Showtime slideshows
Many options added:
* specify a POSTID in shortcode
* select a background color
* window mode
* background color
* fullscreen image source
* turnoff fullscreen mode
* New Transitions : flip (horizontal & vertical)
* Reverse order
- Fixed image order
- Enhanced XML structure
- Improved aesthetics and cursor behaviour
- Improved Random generator
- Fixed shortcode attribute bug from 1.3 and other smaller issues
- Fixed transparency in FF/Win
- Improved Error handling
- All transition code rewritten
- Added 3-D Flip
- Added option to show/hide description
- Added Picasa RSS Feed option
- Added Flickr RSS Feed option
Flash Player 10 is now required !!!
- Standardized XML
- Fixed bug with FireFox where the slide show was not properly initialized when off screen
- Improved transition and easing code
- changed description and added settings link
- changed documentation and admin settings
- Many smaller bug fixes
- This version will change the aspect of your slide show captions. Please check details before upgrading.
- Added support for custom cursors
- Fixed bug with random images
- Caption styling fully customizable through CSS
- Added support for linking images
- Many smaller bug fixes