If you have any questions or suggestions about this plugin, please contact us directly through email at email@example.com . Our friendly team will gladly reply as soon as possible.
Make sure that you already have Fluent Froms plugin installed and activated.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Search SecurePay for FluentForms
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Create a new form Forms > New Frorm
- Click Forms -> your-new-form
- Click Settings -> SecurePay
- Click Add New
- Fill in your Token, Checksum Token, UID Token. You can retrieve your credentials from your SecurePay account.
- Click Save to save changes.
Contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments about this plugin.
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„SecurePay For Fluent Forms” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- Fixed: remove debug code.
- Fixed: js securepayffm_bank_select() -> invalid selector.
- Fixed: Declaration of SecurePayProcessor::handlePaymentAction() -> invalid fluenformpro version.
- Added: compability check for fluentforms pro version 4.2.0 and later.
- Fixed: banklist not shown when default single payment menthod.
- Fixed: Declaration of SecurePayProcessor::handlePaymentAction.
- Fixed: variable sanitize.
- Fixed: capture required field name value.
- Fixed: banklist selection.
- Fixed: fluentforms pro compability check.
- Initial release.