The search functionality in woocommerce doesn’t search by product tags by default.
This simple plugin adds this functionality to both the admin site and regular search.
You can search by multiple tags by splitting your search with a comma. For example to search for all products tagged with toys and helicopter enter into the search box: “toys, helicopter” and all products with those tags will be returned in the search.
Tested with Woocommerce 1.5.6, 2.0.7 and 2.1.5
See the Accompanying blog post for more info.
woocommerce-searchbyproducttagdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress 3.8.1 and woocommerce
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Search by Product Tag for Woocommerce” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Tradu „Search by Product Tag for Woocommerce” în limba ta.
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
Răsfoiește codul, vezi depozitarul SVN, sau abonează-te la jurnalul de dezvoltare prin RSS.
- Removing debug being printed on a query (Whoops! – that was part of the work for v0.4, respecting ordering and layered nav settings – coming soon!)
- Bug causing duplicate search results fixed
- Support for sites using WPML plugin
- Tested with woocommerce 2.1.5
- Tested with wordpress 3.8.1
- Compatibility with Woocommerce 2.0
- Respect visibility options on products
- Remove duplicates from search results
- Partial matching on tags
- Various bug fixes reported via the accompanying blog post
- Releasing to wordpress.org