Search Attributes for WooCommerce is a WordPress Plugin that enables Product search form to look into Product Attribute Names.
E.g. as show in plugin screenshots, you can search products using color name.
Another useful example is, you can search products using Brand name if you have Brands assigned as attributes.
To use this plugin, please make sure that Woocommerce is installed and Activated.
- The plugin may not effect in case you are using some other product search related plugin for woocommerce.
- Choose your attributes carefully, because the more attributes you choose, the more it will effect on the search speed.
If you want to fix a bug in the plugin or add new features, feel free to fork this github repo and follow the
CONTRIBUTING.md file in the github repo for guidelines.
- Go to your admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu.
- Search for „Search Attributes for WooCommerce”.
- Click install.
- Click activate. If woocommrce is not installed or activated then this plugin will also not activate.
How do I use this plugin?
- Go to WordPress „Admin > Woocommerce > Search Attributes for WooCommerce”.
- Select the attributes you want the search form to look into, select status to „Enable” and click „Save Changes”.
Can I undo the changes I have made after deactivating or deleting the plugin?
Yes. if you disable or delete the plugin, the changes you made will be undone. Also if you change the Status in plugin settings to „Disabled”, it will not search for attributes.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Search Attributes for WooCommerce” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Tradu „Search Attributes for WooCommerce” în limba ta.
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
Răsfoiește codul, vezi depozitarul SVN, sau abonează-te la jurnalul de dezvoltare prin RSS.
- tested with wordpress version 6.1.1
- tested with woocommerce version 7.2.0
- tested with wordpress version 5.9.3
- tested with woocommerce version 6.4.1
- added notes for developers for contributing to plugin
- added global translation support
- Secutiry fixes
- Refactoring of the code
- Updated the code to follow WPVIP coding standards
- Initial release.