RPB Calendar allows you to list and schedule events, and to display them
in a calendar in a post or a page of your WordPress blog.
Quick start guide
Install the the plugin on your website, and insert a
to display the event calendar.
- Calendar table to browse the events. Use AJAX for smooth navigation.
- Customizable widgets to list the events of the current day and the upcoming ones.
- Color-based classification of events.
- Rich tool-tip system to attach information to events without overcrowding your blog posts/pages.
- Multi-language support.
If you encounter some bugs with this plugin, or if you wish to get new features
in the future versions, you can report/propose them
in the GitHub bug tracker.
If you are interested in translating this plugin into your language,
please contact the author.
- Download rpb-calendar.zip
and upload its content to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your website.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Insert a
[rpbcalendar]tag in a post or a page to display the event calendar.
For extensive details about plugin installation and management,
please have a look to the general plugin management page.
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„RPB Calendar” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Tradu „RPB Calendar” în limba ta.
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
Răsfoiește codul, vezi depozitarul SVN, sau abonează-te la jurnalul de dezvoltare prin RSS.
1.99.6 (October 13, 2015)
- Fix bug occurring on WP 4.3.
1.99.5 (September 13, 2014)
- Improve the „add several events” page.
1.99.4 (September 2, 2014)
- German translation (thanks to Kay Zeisberg).
- Add page to create several similar events in one click (beta feature).
1.99.3 (August 28, 2014)
- First public version.