Redirect for Bloom by Logic Hop gives you the ability to easily add a redirect to any Bloom optin form. Simply install the plugin and enter redirect=/your-redirect-path as the Success Message Text within the Optin Form Design settings. That’s it – The plugin handles the rest!
You can redirect to local links or external links. If you don’t want a redirect for a particular optin form, just enter a Success Message Text as you’d like it to appear.
Interested in Content Personalization for WordPress? See how we’re using Bloom with Logic Hop – Check out our tutorial at: https://logichop.com/track-email-optin-users/
This plugin requires the Bloom Email Optin Plugin by Elegant Themes.
- Unzip the redirect-for-bloom-by-logic-hop.zip file
- Upload the redirect-for-bloom-by-logic-hop folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
To add a redirect enter redirect=/your-redirect-path as the Success Message Text within the Bloom Optin Form Design settings.
Sample Success Message Text Usage
- Redirect to the page /thank-you at the current domain
- Redirect to https://logichop.com
- Thank you for signing up!
- No redirect – Displays: Thank you for signing up!
- How Redirects Work
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Redirect for Bloom by Logic Hop” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
- Minor update to Instructions
- Minor update to FAQ
- Initial version