An easy to use, GDPR compliant, drag and drop contact form. There is nothing to configure, all you have to do is set up your email address and add the shortcode to your pages.
You can create multiple different contact forms with ease.
This contact form plugin comes with all the basic contact form features including basic form fields, captcha for spam protection, email notifications, auto responder and message store, you can see all your form submissions right inside your WordPress dashboard
The plugin has been built to make creating contact forms painless and easy. Certainly no need to be a developer to create simple but powerful contact forms. This is why thousands of website builders, designers, business users and power users chose Quick Contact forms!
But don’t just take my word for it. See what our users think:
Rare a contact form plugin has it all – responsive and feature-packed simple to use! Couldn’t ask for more!
Chris Evans | Website Designer & SEO Consultant
Excellent – lots of options, but still easy to use
Thanks a lot for this plugin! It bridges a rather large gap between completely preconfigured form plugins that lack essential fields, and more complex plugins that are very difficult for beginners to figure out. The built-in preview of the form as you are building is very helpful, and it has a really nice range of field type options and style settings, which are named in a more user-friendly way than most. Also, the drag and drop works smoothly and easily without any funky bugginess.
syzygist | WP user
- Drag and drop fields with easy to edit labels and captions
- Massive range of built in styles with custom CSS support
- Display and download messages
- Custom error and thank-you messages
- Multiple form support
- Fully editable autoresponder
- GDPR compliant
Tested with PHP 8.1 – please note there are deprecation notices and warnings that will be logged but these do not impact functionality. Read about Notices and Warnings here
Upgrade to Pro
- Create your own mailing list from selected responses
- Send emails from the plugin
- View and access emailed attachments
- Mailchimp integration
- Active Campaign integration
Developers plugin page
Acest modul oferă 1 bloc.
- Contact Form
- Login to your wordpress dashboard.
- Go to ‘Plugins’, ‘Add New’ then search for ‘Quick Contact Form’.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- Activează modulul.
- Go to the plugin ‘Settings’ page to edit your email address.
- Edit any of the form settings if you wish.
- Drag and drop the ‘Quick Contact Form’ widget to your sidebar.
- To use the form in your posts and pages add the shortcode
- To use the form in your theme files use the code
<?php echo do_shortcode('[qcf]'); ?>.
If you want more than one form on your site just create a new form on the setup page and save.
Go to your plugin list and scroll down until you see ‘Quick Contact Form’ and click on ‘Settings’. Select the ‘Form Settings’, ‘Error Messages’ or ‘Reply options’ tabs. Change the settings and Save (quite important this last bit).
What’s the shortcode?
How do I change the colours?
Go to the plugin settings page and click on styling
Can I add more fields?
Well OK yes you can add more fields if you want but you are going to have to fiddle about with the php files which needs a bit of care an attention. Everything you need to know is in the wordpress codex.
It’s all gone wrong!
If it all goes wrong, just reinstall the plugin and start again.
Does anybody read these things?
I did, and so have you. Maybe there will be more, who knows.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Quick Contact Form” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- add filters so default markup can be overridden
- made checking and sending header follow the style option
- enabled the consent field to be a required field
- security fix
- better email debugging
- fix issue with quoted from emails not being accepted
- Fixed mail list for PHP 8
- Removed some warnings
- Removed deprecated licence code ( legacy pro user sorry if you haven’t moved over – but you have been given 18 months notice )
- Removed SMTP option – if you need SMTP use one of the several SMTP plugins
- Removed custom CSS from settings – if you need custom CSS use the customizer – additional CSS