This plugin interacts with the qSandbox platform. You need a qSandbox account to use it.
Some functionality such as Demo Sites require you to have a minimum plan.
After the plugin is setup your users will only need to click one button and the demo will be created.
They will also be automatically logged in.
Demo Site Functionality
Allow your clients to test drive your plugins or themes in a private demo site without leaving your site (by inserting a sidebar widget).
The demo site expires after certain amount of time.
- Join / Login into qSandbox
- Upgrade if your plan is not good enough. See qSandbox.com/app/pricing.php for more info.
- Create a demo setup ( qSandbox.com > Dashboard > Demo Site ) and define which plugins and themes to be pre-installed on each demo site.
- Copy or generate an API key from qSandbox > Settings > API / Integrations
- Add the API key in the qSandbox plugin’s settings page ( WP Admin > Settings > qSandbox )
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and add the qSandbox Demo Site Widget to a your sidebar or footer and select the demo setup (if you have more than 1)
- Save changes and view your site.
- Click on the Go! button and in a few seconds you will see a brand new demo site with all the selected themes and plugins preinstalled.
This plugin will register a widget that will communicate with qSandbox.com and will simplify the temporary demo site creation.
– Create functionality that transfers locally hosted site to qSandbox
– Create functionality that pushes plugins and themes to a staging site hosted by qSandbox
Bugs? Suggestions? If you want a faster response contact us through our website’s contact form at http://http://qsandbox.com/app/contact.php
Svetoslav Marinov (Slavi) | qSandbox.com
- Unzip the package, and upload
/wp-content/plugins/directory OR search for it within WordPress admin area.
- Activează modulul prin meniul ‘Module’ din WordPress
- How to use this plugin?
Just install the plugin and activate it.
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„qSandbox” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
Răsfoiește codul, vezi depozitarul SVN, sau abonează-te la jurnalul de dezvoltare prin RSS.
- Fixed a js error
- Lansare inițială