This plugin provides seamless registration option for your guest customers. When they reach the order confirmation page after checkout, they’ll be prompted to create an account with a single click, only if they don’t have one already.
The plugin will automatically create a user account from the guest details, generate a password for them, logging them in. Moreover, it will trigger a ‘new-account’ email, and redirect the user to their dashboard.
How to use
- Install the plugin and activate it
- Head to WooCommerce settings from WP admin dashboard
- Open the „Accounts & Privacy” tab
- Find and check the „Post-checkout registration” option
- Save changes
If you’d like to view the source code and contribute to this plugin, check out the plugin’s github repo.
Can I change the prompt message?
Yes, you can. You have the option to set your own message in WC account settings.
What if I’m using a custom thank you page?
That’s easy, just use the
[wc_pcr_message]shortcode where you want the prompt to appear. Just make sure to pass the order id in the URL (eg: /?order_id=1), or as a shortcode attribute (eg: [wc_pcr_message order_id=”1″])
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„One-Click Post Checkout Registration for WooCommerce” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
- First release
- Added shortcode
[wc_pcr_message]to allow displaying prompt on custom checkout page
- Added options to change prompt message text.
- Link order to existing account even after the user moves outside the login page and sign in later within 6 hours
- Tested with latest WordPress and WooCommerce versions
- Prevent error when „When creating an account, send the new user a link to set their password” option is disabled.
- Allow passing the order id in the shortcode as an attribute (eg; [wc_pcr_message order_id=”1″])
- Fixed: order ID was not being pulled correctly in some cases when passed as a shortcode attribute.
- Added the ability to auto link orders to the customer if they have an existing account.
- Add an option to show login form below the post-checkout notice.