Simple Weather is a flexible and easy to use weather plugin that allows you to add unlimited weather widgets and get up-to-date weather information to your site or sidebar.
Create a weather, set your city and country, choose the options and customize the look in a few clicks.
- Fully responsive.
- Minimalist & lightweight.
- Super easy to use.
- Set widget title.
- Real-time weather forecasts.
- Set default location: city and country.
- All major browsers supported.
- Compatible with any theme.
- You’ll need to register for a free OpenWeatherMap
- As of June 2019, OpenWeatherMap allows 60 free API calls per minute (no more than).
- You can check the OpenWeatherMap API’s Status Updates to read its news.
- You can read the rules of use OpenWeatherMap here(https://openweather.co.uk/privacy-policy).
- For more accurate information about your location, use the site https://ip-api.io/ (With this service, your city and country is obtained from your ip address). You can get acquainted with GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation) here https://ip-api.io/gdpr.txt
Installing this plugin as regular WordPress plugin.
After install, you are ready to use Location Weather in your widget. How to create Location Weather? lets
- Upload the folder open-weather to „/wp-content/plugins/” ‘
- Activate the plugin through the „Plugins” menu in WordPress .
- Add Location Weather in your widget .
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Location Weather” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- First Release