The PayGate PayWeb plugin for WooCommerce lets you accept online payments, including credit and debit cards, QR code payments with Zapper, digital wallets like MasterPass and other payment methods like SiD Secure EFT, PayPal, Mobicred, and MoMoPay.
Why Choose PayGate?
We provide a secure checkout experience for your shoppers with a wealth of payment methods to choose from, knowing that intelligent fraud protection engines monitor your transactions around the clock.
Does this require a PayGate merchant account?
Does this require an SSL certificate?
We do recommend obtaining an SSL certificate to allow an additional layer of safety for your online shoppers.
Where can I find API documentation?
For help setting up and configuring the PayGate PayWeb plugin, please refer to our user guide.
I need some assistance. Whom can I contact?
Need help to configure this plugin? Feel free to connect with our PayGate Support Team by emailing us at email@example.com or give us a call at +27 (0) 878 20 2020.
If you get stuck, feel free to contact the PayGate support team at should you require any assistance.
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„PayGate PayWeb for WooCommerce” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
1.4.6 – 2022-07-14
- Tested on WooCommerce 6.7.0, PHP 8.0 and WordPress 6.0.1.
- Fix multi-domain multisite network activation.
- Fix invalid checksum message if order is already paid.
1.4.5 – 2022-01-04
- Tested on WooCommerce 6.0 and WordPress 5.8.
- Implement payment type filter hooks.
- Update Masterpass to Scan to Pay.
- Add transient in notify handler to curb duplicate transactions.
1.4.4 – 2021-08-31
- Add PayPal payment type.
- Move plugin to WordPress.org.
1.4.3 – 2021-05-13
- Tested on WooCommerce 5.3 and WordPress 5.7.
- Add SnapScan payment type.
- Remove legacy reference to ‘paypopup’.
- Fix error messaging on cancelled and declined transactions.
- Use pending status for checksum failures.
- Add cron job for query function on orders older than 60 minutes.
- Fixed incorrect order note on transaction declined for Notify method.
1.4.2 – 2021-01-18
- Tested on WooCommerce 4.9 and WordPress 5.6.
- Fix an issue where PayVault did not work while Payment Type selection was active.
- Remove iFrame support.
- Add PayGate Plus logo option.
- Switch to SVG payment logo.
- Tweak order notes and default gateway title.
- Alternative WC notices handling.
- Add more information to logging when enabled.