A series of plugins for WordPress which allow for the ordering of pages, posts, and taxonomies through a simple
drag-and-drop interface using the available WordPress scripts and styles. The plugins are extremely lightweight,
without a bunch of unnecessary scripts to load into the admin. They also fall in line gracefully with the look
and feel of the WordPress interface.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Order posts from the Term Order menu in the admin
- Optionally set whether or not to have queries of the selected taxonomy be sorted by this order automatically.
- Optionally set
'orderby' => 'term_order', 'order => 'ASC'to manually sort queries by this order.
- Visit drewgourley.com/order-up-custom-ordering-for-wordpress for more in-depth instructions
- No questions have been asked yet.
Email any questions to DrewGourley at gmail dot com
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Custom Taxonomy Order” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- First Version
- Complete code overhaul and general rewrite to bring things up to speed
- Updated for WordPress 3.2 Admin Design
- Added auto-sort query option
- Several text fixes for overall consistency and clarity.
- Various small bugfixes and optimizations