NoMorePass is a secure and easy to use technology to provide you two factor autentication on every situation. This plugin allows you to login to wordpress using just your mobile phone, with no other requirement. No registering, no API keys, install, activate and that’s all.
Your passwords will be only on your mobile phone, no copies over your computers, not even on nomorepass servers, fully anonymous. Login just scanning a one-time qr-code.
- Safe Your passwords are encrypted all the time, all transfers are on https and the credentials are encrypted with single-use keys.
- Personal Your passwords always go with you. No servers, no insecure transfers, no browser dependencies. Fully anonymous.
- Easy Magic! You can send passwords to your favorite websites without any effort. Just scan a qr-code with the app.
IMPORTANT: Install the app in your phone:
Instant user registration
You have a new configuration option named „Auto-login after registration” that allows your users scan the provided qr-code only providing username and email, then the password is sent to the mobile phone and the user is registered immediately.
Register your users in just one step, safely.
Avoid force brute attacks
You can force users to use NoMorePass app to login to your site, making impossible force-brute attacs. Even if the attackers guess the correct user an password they will be unable to enter if not using the mobile app.
Allow access from every page/post/widget
You can use a shortcode to include a login form in any page or post or include in your sidebar.
if you find a bug please open a ticket in the support request or go to NoMorePass.com.
Every issue will be fixed asap!
NoMorePass plugin is also compatible with any plugin that hooks in the login form, including
- Limit Login Attempts,
- Captcha plugins.
How to create a custom login page with nomorepass
In order to create a login form or custom login page for WordPress with the default options, all you need to do is use this shortcode:
You can use parameters in the shortcode:
- redirect An absolute URL to which the user will be redirected after a successful login
- form_id Custom ID for the login form
- label_xxx (xxx can be username, password, remember, log_in) Text to use as label in your form for the indicated field
- remember Specify if the „Remember Me” checkbox should be shown
- value_xxx (xxx can be username, password, remember) placeholder for text field or (0|1) for remember.
- lost_password Specify if the „Lost password” link should be shown
In the admin page you have 5 different options:
- Show login form : shows or hide the user and password fields. If hidden only using QR is possible login.
- Show password reset : shows or hide the password field when resetting password. If hidden the password is sent to the mobile phone using QR directly.
- Auto-launch QR : makes the NoMorePass QR be launched when login page loads.
- Auto-login : if you select this option the user will login directly after the registration without email verification. Use with caution, this option will reduce the registration dramatically (just 1 step) but the emails are not verified (but you know people registered have used nomorepass, so they are humans).
- Only Nomorepass : allows logins only using nomorepass app
- Custom Logo: allows to upload a new icon for login
- Custom Message: allows to change the login message
How it works
Install NoMorePass plugin via wordpress dashboard :
- Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress.
- Search for plugin „NoMorePass”.
- Click „Install”.
- After Installation click activate to start using the NoMorePass plugin on your website.
- Go to NoMorePass plugin from Dashboard menu.
- Enable NoMorePass plugin feature… And that’s all
Install NoMorePass plugin via FTP
- Download the NoMorePass plugin
- Unzip NoMorePass plugin
- Copy the NoMorePass plugin folder
- Open the ftp \wp-content\plugins\
- Paste the folder inside plug-ins folder
- Go to admin panel => open item „Plugins” => activate NoMorePass plugin
To use the plugin you need to install the mobile app NoMorePass
More info on NoMorePass.com.
Do I need the mobile app?
Yes. But you can login using username and password too depending on the configuration you choose.
It is the app free?
Yes. See [NoMorePass.com] (https://www.nomorepass.com/wp/tarifas/?lang=en)
May I remove the plugin?
Yes, you can and your user credentials remain untouched.
What if I loose my phone?
You can make a backup for your mobile phone credentials and restore in a new install, see app instructions.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„NoMorePass Login” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- Fixed problem on password recovery
- Enhance translations and positioning
- Adapted to wordpress 5.5
- New shortcode nmp_login_form
- Adapted to WordPress 5.3
- Fixed error that prevents to hide login fields
- Fixed error is no other plugin is using jquery in admin page
- Allows custom modifications of text
- Allows customised icon
- Enhanced configuration page
- Tested WordPress 4.9.7
- New configuration option to allow only NoMorePass logins
- New configuration screen
- New modes (show only QR – auto-launch qr)
- Auto-login after registration
- Automatic registration using NoMorePass
- Tested WordPress 4.9.1
- Reset password allows to receive the password on NoMorePass scanning a QRcode
- Support for UTF-8 encoded passwords
- New graphics elements
- Tested wordpress 4.8
- Italian traslation thanks Night train (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- First version