If the GF Form has the „is_active” option = False, then when it is displayed via the Shortcode [gravityform id=’…’], an empty Page is usually displayed.
Such behavior may cause confusion and questions from Users.
And even the owner of the Site will not always be able to immediately understand what is happening.
Plugin „No Active for GravityForms” displays a normal Message that this Form is not Active.
And everything immediately becomes clear. Everyone is happy. ))
- Works with PHP 7.4
- Works with Gravity Forms versions 220.127.116.11 and higher. Tested up to 18.104.22.168
You can change the appearance of the Message through CSS Styles.
PRO Version Features:
- Separate Messages & Control for each Forms.
- Upload ‘noactive-for-gravityforms’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- If you have any problems – please ask for support.
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„No Active for GravityForms” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
2021.08.26 * Added Settings Page.
2021.08.25 * Published in the Repository. Go!
2021.08.24 * Initial release.