Plugin management for WordPress Multisite that supports the native plugins page and the WPMU DEV Pro Sites plugin! Used on thousands of multisite installs across the web.
Previously known as WPMU Plugin Manager, it uses a backend options page to adjust plugin permissions for all the sites in your network.
- Select what plugins sites have access to
- Choose plugins to Auto-Activate for all new blogs
- Mass activate/deactivate a plugin on all sites in your network (Very Handy!)
- Assign special plugin access permissions for specific sites in your network
- And as Super Admin, you can override all these to activate specific plugins on the sites you choose!
- Removes the plugin meta row links (Version, Author, Plugin) and any update messages for blog admins
Also, if you use the excellent Pro Sites plugin from WPMU DEV you will be able to charge for access to certain plugins!
A free plugin by Aaron Edwards of UglyRobot Web Development.
- Download the plugin file
- Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
- Upload the
/plugin-manager/folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/folder on your site
- Visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate it there.
To Configure Network Wide Options
- Visit Network Admin -> Plugins -> Plugin Management
- Select what kind of access each plugin should have. You can choose:
- No access (default)
- All Users
- All Users (Auto-Activate) – activates the plugin for all new blogs
- You may also mass activate/deactivate a plugin on all sites in your network (Very Handy!)
To Override Plugin Access Per Site
- Visit the Network Admin -> Sites list
- Click the „Edit” link for the site you wish to modify
- Look at the bottom of the „Settings” tab screen for the per blog options
Can I use this plugin for non-multisite WP installs?
No, this plugin is only compatible (and useful) with Multisite installs.
Do I need the Pro Sites plugin installed?
Not at all, but if you install the Pro Sites plugin from WPMU DEV the options to charge for access to certain plugins will appear in the dropdowns.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Multisite Plugin Manager” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- Fix: Add WP CLI
plugin listcompatibility @props Ryan Williams
- Fix: PHP warning in some cases when it auto activates on new blog signups
- Fix: Missing header errors on some installs when activating
- Fix: Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_current_user() while activating plugins
- Fix: PHP warnings for some auto-activate plugins on new blog creation
- New: Prevent running mass activate/deactivate routines in large networks
- Important reflected cross-site scripting vulnerability fix! Props Matthew Fuller @Mozilla
- Readme updates
- Pro Sites support
- Fix auto-activate for new blogs
- Complete rewrite for WP 3.1