Add your WooCommerce customers to your Mailster subscriber lists
This Plugin requires Mailster Newsletter Plugin for WordPress
Read more about the add on on our knowledge base.
26 februarie 2023
Overall, its good.Altough, some really necessary functions is missing. A Huge one is you cant segment/target to Woocommerce Customer users, for example: send to user role “Woocommerce Customer” Like “IF ‘woocommerce_customer’ and Is Subscribed / and Purchased product_name or product_brand You can't target people who already purchased specific products before you set up a list that a product, that's a big deal. We got tens of thousands of customers we cant target because of this. Or to what characters the name of a product contains in their order, you just target existing wordpress users, not woocommerce customers, that is the difference. If someone has purchased with guest account or with a list previously setup with a product(thousands of products in our case) wich is the norm, you can not target them with your plugin currently. This is a big thing you should update and that would also be fairly easy to implement to your next update Or a way to sync up wocommerce order data with lists or segmentation. like if order email is subsribed and purchased product with letters containing "brandname" It would be a 5/5 with this, nothing else I can see that is missing
28 octombrie 2022
Can't be saved for 1.7 version
5 mai 2022
Thanks, it works great with newest mailster version. (If it is not showing, you must log in as guest.)
22 ianuarie 2019
Works like a charm, just does the thing it should do!
7 octombrie 2018
Plugin and support 100%.
22 august 2018
Fonctionne parfaitement; tout simplement.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Mailster for WooCommerce” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Tradu „Mailster for WooCommerce” în limba ta.
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
Răsfoiește codul, vezi depozitarul SVN, sau abonează-te la jurnalul de dezvoltare prin RSS.
- fixed: coupons are not displayed correctly in dynamic edit bar
- fixed: checks if current session has a customer before getting the subscriber by email
- added coupons to supported post types
- added coupons to tags list
- new: option to disable WooCommerece style in email
- fixed: use of deprecated method on order object
- updated markup of signup checkbox
- now requires WooCommerce 3.0 or above
- new option to skip checkbox for registered users
- fixed: admin url in referer
- updated file structure
- additional checkbox positions
- added: option to choose position of checkbox on the checkout page
- wrapped checkbox in label tag for better UX
- Initial Release