Create newsletter signup forms for Mailster with the block editor.
Read the documentation
This is a BETA feature and requires a dedicate plugin. Some features are subject to change before the stable release. Please submit your feedback on Github
This Plugin requires Mailster Newsletter Plugin for WordPress
Acest modul oferă 7 blocuri.
- Mailster Homepage
- Mailster Form Use a Mailster Block Form on your page
- Lists Field Adds a List block to your Mailster Block Form
- GDPR Field Adds a Checkbox to your Mailster Block form for GDPR compliance
- Mailster Form Define the look of your form here.
- Close Link A simple link to close the popup
- Message Field Adds a Message field to your Mailster Block Form
- Upload the entire
mailster-block-formsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Newsletter => Block Forms
- Click on „add New” to create a new form.
Can I use this as a stand alone plugin?
No, Mailster 3.2.0 or above is required to use this plugin. Get it here.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Mailster Block Forms” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Tradu „Mailster Block Forms” în limba ta.
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
Răsfoiește codul, vezi depozitarul SVN, sau abonează-te la jurnalul de dezvoltare prin RSS.
- new filter
mailster_block_form_field_errorsfor third parties
mailster_block_formfilter containing form html
- new ‘load’ trigger on forms
- fixed: check referrer to prevent errors if it’s not defined
- fixed: display issue of cover block in forms with WP 6.1 and Gutenberg 14.2+
- fixed: message block are not added correctly with WP 6.1 and Gutenberg 14.2+
- fixed: unable to change the value of the scroll trigger threshold.
- fixed: don’t scroll to bottom of page in preview pane if form has not been saved for the first time.
- fixed: excerpt was empty on archive page if form was used in content.
- improved: accessibility on form submission messages (may require form updates).
- improved: close button accessibility.
- redirection after form submission now delayed for 150ms to complete all remote events.
- updated: referrer is now the current page if no the referrer is from the same origin.
- padding for popups in preview panel is not unset by default.
- updated cool down method (Please update this settings in the Appearance menu)
- using fieldsets for accessibility
- use preventDefault on button click to prevent default behavior
- preview improvements
- tab now iterates through elements for accessibility.
- fixed: close button wasn’t visible on some mobile devices
- new block with a close link to close the popup
- improved accessibility on close buttons
- re-enabled kses filter on HTML output
- fixed: classic editor is shown if classic editor plugin is enabled
- improved: validation of post message in preview modal
- fixed: always load form data even on preview screen
- added option to change to alignment of form fields
- initial release