The Logic Hop WooCommerce Add-on brings the power of personalization to WordPress with WooCommerce.
Get personal with WooCommerce!
Use WooCommerce data to personalize your store, and sell more products.
With WooCommerce for Logic Hop you can easily:
- Show content based on purchase history to your existing customers
- Display content based on products and categories viewed
- Offer returning users coupons if they have products in their shopping cart
Logic Hop SaaS
Logic Hop is a standalone Software as a Service (SaaS). You must have an Logic Hop account in order to take advantage of this plugin. Click here to create your account.
Create personalized experiences based on WooCommerce product, category and customer data.
The Logic Hop WooCommerce Add-on is a WordPress plugin that extends the functionality of Logic Hop so product and customer data can be displayed or used to create robust conditional logic.
With the plugin you can display content based on viewed products, categories and cart content as well as purchase history to create dynamic, personalized website experiences.
Use your existing WooCommerce data to show visitors more relevant products; use Logic Hop to increase your conversion rate, average order value, repeat purchases, and WooCommerce store revenue.
Display content based on:
* Products viewed
* Product categories viewed
* Products purchased
* Products purchased from categories
* Product within a shopping cart
* User purchase history
Works with any Logic Hop Goal or Condition!
* Logic Hop 3+ Plugin & Data Plan
* WooCommerce plugin
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Logic Hop WooCommerce Add-on” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- IMPORTANT: View the update notice before updating – https://logichop.com/docs/logic-hop-update-notices/
- Remove PHP sessions
- Updating messaging for License Key support
- Minor copy updates
- Added homepage widget for Storefront theme
- Fixed issue with admin notices when Logic Hop plugin is not installed
- Updating to 3.x for naming consistency
- Added JS functionality to add products to page/post conditions
- Fixed plugin load order issue