Limit Login Attempts Reloaded stops brute force attacks and optimizes your site performance by limiting the number of login attempts that are possible through the normal login as well as XMLRPC, Woocommerce and custom login pages. This is the only plugin you’ll need for your login security needs with over 2 million downloads worldwide.
This plugin will block an Internet address (IP) and/or username from making further attempts after a specified limit on retries has been reached, making a brute force attack difficult or impossible.
WordPress by default allows unlimited login attempts. This can lead to passwords being easily cracked via brute force.
Limit Login Attempts Reloaded
Limit Login Attempts Reloaded Premium Cloud App
Enables cloud protection for Limit Login Attempts Reloaded plugin and enhances your login security. It comes with all the great features you’ll need to stop hackers and bots from brute force attacks. The cloud app offers several features including advanced protection out of the box, and the ability for site admins and agencies to sync safelists/blocklists across multiple domains. Click here to activate the cloud app for the best WordPress security plugin now!
- Limit the number of retry attempts when logging in (per each IP).
- Configurable lockout timings.
- Informează utilizatorul despre încercările rămase sau timpul de blocare pe pagina de autentificare.
- Email notification of blocked attempts.
- Logging of blocked attempts.
- Safelist/Blocklist of IPs and Usernames (Support IP ranges).
- Sucuri compatibility.
- Wordfence compatibility.
- Ultimate Member compatibility.
- Protecție gateway XMLRPC.
- Protecție pagină de autentificare Woocommerce.
- Compatibilitate cu multi-site cu setări MU suplimentare.
- GDPR compliant.
- Custom IP origins support (Cloudflare, Sucuri, etc.)
Features (Premium Cloud App):
- Performance Optimizer – Brute force attacks absorbed in the cloud (Up to 100k requests monthly).
- Throttling – Longer lockout intervals each time a hacker/bot tries to login unsuccessfully.
- Auto Backups of All Data
- Intelligent IP Blocking/Unblocking – Make sure the legitimate IP’s are allowed automatically.
- Synchronized Lockouts – Lockouts can be shared between multiple domains.
- Synchronized Safelist/Blocklist – Safelist/Blocklist can be shared between multiple domains.
- Premium Support – Get answers within 24 hours in our support forum.
- Enhanced lockout logs – A log of lockouts with extra features.
- CSV Download of IP Data
- Supports IPV6 Ranges For Safelist/Blocklist
- Unlock The Locked Admin – Easily unlock the locked admin through the cloud.
Actualizezi de la vechiul modul Limit Login Attempts?
- Mergi în secțiunea Module din partea administrativă a site-ului tău.
- Înlătură modulul Limit Login Attempts.
- Instalează modulul Limit Login Attempts Reloaded.
Toate setările tale vor fi păstrate intacte!
Many languages are currently supported in the Limit Login Attempts Reloaded plugin but we welcome any additional ones.
Help us bring Limit Login Attempts Reloaded to even more countries.
Traduceri: bulgară, portugheză (Brazilia), catalană, chineză (tradițională), cehă, olandeză, finlandeză, franceză, germană, maghiară, norvegiană, persană, română, rusă, spaniolă, suedeză, turcă
Modulul folosește doar acțiuni și filtre standard.
Bazat pe codul original din modulul Limit Login Attempts de Johan Eenfeldt.
Limit Login Attempts Reloaded™ is a trademark of Atlantic Silicon Inc. When writing about the plugin, please make sure to use Reloaded after Limit Login Attempts. Limit Login Attempts is the old plugin.
* Limit Login Attempts Reloaded (correct)
* Limit Login Attempts (incorrect)
What do I do if all users get blocked?
If you are using contemporary hosting, it’s likely your site uses a proxy domain service like CloudFlare, Sucuri, Nginx, etc. They replace your user’s IP address with their own. If the server where your site runs is not configured properly (this happens a lot) all users will get the same IP address. This also applies to bots and hackers. Therefore, locking one user will lead to locking everybody else out. If the plugin is not using our Cloud App, this can be adjusted using the Trusted IP Origin setting. The cloud service intelligently recognizes the non-standard IP origins and handles them correctly, even if your hosting provider does not.
What settings should I use In the plugin?
The settings are explained within the plugin in great detail. If you are unsure, use the default settings as they are the recommended ones.
By default, you will need to copy and paste the lists to each site manually. For the premium service, sites are grouped within the same private cloud account. Each site within that group can be configured if it shares its lockouts and access lists with other group members. The setting is located in the plugin’s interface. The default options are recommended.
Please follow this link: https://www.limitloginattempts.com/resources/
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Limit Login Attempts Reloaded” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
„Limit Login Attempts Reloaded” a fost tradus în 32 de locale. Mulțumim traducătorilor pentru contribuția lor.
Tradu „Limit Login Attempts Reloaded” în limba ta.
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
Răsfoiește codul, vezi depozitarul SVN, sau abonează-te la jurnalul de dezvoltare prin RSS.
- Fixed errors occurring in situations where two versions of the plugin are installed (which should not normally happen).
- Server load reducing optimization.
- Double slashes in paths removed.
- Better handling of cloud response codes.
- Error messages logic fixed.
- Multisite support improved.
- CSS outside of the plugin issue fixed.
- Better number formatting on the dashboard.
- Lockout email template updated.
- Ultimate Member compatibility.
- Fixed conflicting URL parameters in some rare cases.
- Updated attempts counter logic.
- Fixed IPv4 validation when passed with a port number.
- Fixed texts and translations.
- PHP 8 compatibility fixed.
- Logs loading issue fixed.
- Help and Extensions tabs added.
- Notification about auto updates added.
- Displaying of plugin version added.
- Text changes made.
- Tested with PHP 8.
- Small styles refactoring.
- Fixed a rare issue with events log not being displayed correctly.
- Chart library updated.
- Welcome page replaced with a modal.
- Email text, links updated.
- Country flags added to log.
- Refresh button added to log.
- Email text updated.
- Email links updated.
- Fixed Woocommerce integration.
- Updated some interface links.
- Fixed session error in rare cases.
- Access rules explained.
- Improved session behavior on the login page.
- Fixed warning on some GoDaddy installations.
- Improved compatibility with WordFence.
- Better handling of HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR on Debug tab.
- Added option to hide warning badge.
- Security indicator fixed for multisite.
- Added setting to turn the dashboard widged off.
- The widget is visible to admins only.
- Dashboard widged added.
- Security indicator added.
- Fixed E_ERROR occurring in rare cases when the log table is corrupted.
- Protection increased: bots can’t parse lockout messages anymore.
- Cloud: better unlock UX.
- Litle cleanup.
- Added infinite scroll for cloud logs.
- Reduced plugin size by removing obsolete translations.
- Cleaned up the dashboard.
- Cloud: added information about auto/manually-blocked IPs.
- IP added to the email subject.
- Added support of CIDR notation for specifying IP ranges.
- Texts updated.
- Fixed: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function stats()
- Cloud API: added block by country.
- GDPR compliance: IPs obfuscation replaced with a customizable consent message on the login page.
- Cloud API: fixed removing of blocked IPs from the access lists under certain conditions.
- Cloud API: domain for Setup Code is taken from the WordPress settings now.
- Multisite tab links fixed.
- Option to show and hide the top-level menu item.
- Sucuri compatibility verified.
- Wordfence compatibility verified.
- Better menu navigation.
- Timezones fixed for the global chart.
- More clear wording.
- Cloud API: fixed double submit in the settings form.
- Better displaying of stats.
- Updated email text.
- New dashboard more clear stats.
- New dashboard with simple stats.
- Texts and links updated.
- Welcome page.
- Image and text updates.
- Feedback message location fixed.
- Text changes.
- Cloud API: usage chart added.
- Text changes.
- Missing jQuery images added.
- PHP 5 compatibility fixed.
- Custom App setup link replaced with setup code.
- Plugin pages message.
- Lockout notification refactored.
- CSS cache issue fixed.
- Notification text updated.
- Email text and notification updated.
- New links in the list of plugins.
- Custom Apps functionality implemented. More details: https://limitloginattempts.com/app/
- Alternative method of closing the feedback message.
- Reset password feature has been removed as unwanted.
- Small refactoring.
- BuddyPress login error compatibility implemented.
- UltimateMember compatibility implemented.
- A PHP warning fixed.
- Fixed incompatibility with PHP < 5.6.
- Settings page layout refactored.
- The feedback message is shown for admins only now, and it can also be closed even if the site has issues with AJAX.
- Fixed the feedback message not being shown, again.
- Fixed the feedback message not being shown.
- Small refactoring.
- get_message() – fixed error notices.
- This is the first time we are asking you for a feedback.
- Blacklisted usernames can’t be registered anymore.
- Fixed: GDPR compliance option could not be selected on the multisite installations.
- Debug information has been added for better support.
- Trusted IP origins option has been added.
- Extra lockout options are back.
- The plugin doesn’t trust any IP addresses other than _SERVER[„REMOTE_ADDR”] anymore. Trusting other IP origins make protection useless b/c they can be easily faked. This new version provides a way of secure IP unlocking for those sites that use a reverse proxy coupled with misconfigurated servers that populate _SERVER[„REMOTE_ADDR”] with wrong IPs which leads to mass blocking of users.
- The lockout alerts can be sent to a configurable email address now.
- Settings page is moved back to „Settings”.
- Settings are moved to a separate page.
- Fixed: login error message. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-login-error-message/
- A security issue inherited from the ancestor plugin Limit Login Attempts has been fixed.
A implementat respectarea GDPR.
Fixed: ip_in_range() loop $ip overrides itself causing invalid results.
Corecție: modulul bloca aceeași adresă IP de mai multe ori, fiecare cu un port diferit.
- A adăugat suport pentru Sucuri Website Firewall.
- A corectat problema cu barele oblice inverse în numele de utilizator.
Modulul returnează antetul 403 Acces nepermis după ce limita de încercări de autentificare prin XMLRPC a fost atinsă.
A adăugat suport pentru intervalele de IP-uri în lista albă/neagră.
Blocările pot fi acum eliberate selectiv.
A corectat problema cu codificarea simbolurilor speciale în notificările prin email.
- Added Multi-site Compatibility and additional MU settings. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multisite-compatibility-47/
- Usernames and IP addresses can be white-listed and black-listed now. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/banning-specific-usernames/ https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-831/
- The lockouts log has been inversed. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/inverse-log/
- IP addresses can be white-listed now. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/legal-user/
- A „Gateway” column is added to the lockouts log. It shows what endpoint an attacker was blocked from. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/xmlrpc-7/
- The „Undefined index: client_type” error is fixed. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-notice-when-updating-settings-page/
- Removed the „Handle cookie login” setting as they are now obsolete.
- Added bruteforce protection against Woocommerce login page attacks. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-integrate-with-woocommerce-2/
- Added bruteforce protection against XMLRPC attacks. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/xmlrpc-7/
- The site connection settings are now applied automatically and therefore have been removed from the admin interface.
- Now compatible with PHP 5.2 to support some older WP installations.
- fixed PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty https://wordpress.org/support/topic/limit-login-attempts-generating-php-errors
- a corectat problema funcțiilor învechite
- A corectat eroarea cu argumentele funcției: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-missing-argument-2-5
- a adăugat datare la încercările nereușite în pagina de configurare a modulului.
- a corectat problema fișierelor de traducere .po.
- Refactorizarea și optimizarea codului.