This plugin will create a widget, which will get the price of a stock, an display the price along with the name of the stock.
The plugin provides users with a shortcode to use on any page and post. The user provides the ticker value (eg. AAPL) and exchange (eg. NASDAQ). This is used to gather the data.
A few notes about the sections above:
- „Contributors” mprichardson
- „Tags” stock market, stock prices, live data
- „Requires at least” 2.5.0
- „Tested up to” 3.4
Use of a 3rd Party or external service
This plugin gets the data from our servers at https://api.simplestocks.io. Our servers gather data from various sources, all the data is validated and store the data in our own
databases. Future updates will see the use of a more advanced and friendlier API.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[stock-refresher exchange=nasdaq ticker=AAPL]in your page or post, with ‘AAPL’ being the ticker you want the price for and ‘nasdaq’ being the exchange it belongs to.
- Which stock prices can I get?
At the moment, most of the stocks on the NASDAQ and NYSE. No commodities are supported yet.
- How many of these can I have per page?
As many as you want.
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Interval Stock Price Refresher” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
- Initial release of the plugin.
- Updated the api call to our servers. Now using our own servers and not the IP address anymore.